Tol Barad!

85 Undead Warrior
come cataclysm, I plan to be living in Tol Barad like I lived in Wintergrasp the first few months of Wrath.

While others might not do the same, I say that this time, Horde will win the Zone all Year!

Kinda like how during this past summer, Alliance owned WG at a constant rate...the tables will turn I say!

THEY WILL TURN!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
12/06/2010 5:25 PMPosted by Mishotem
Tol Barad is gonna have the same ratio system that WG currently has.

Of course Horde will dominate. Just like we do now in WG.

Plus, you know, once I get settled in, I'll be rallying again if necessary.

Just remember: the Horde domination came after the Alliance had learned a lot of bad zerg tactics that don't work with equal numbers and after most people stopped caring about WG.

Tol Barad's a whole new experience and the best of the Alliance will be back. Bring your A-game for those early rounds. Specifically, make sure that I'm not there (I'm really terrible at rogue-ing).
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
how many times have u won in tol barad so far O_o
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I'd say some alliance weenies are gonna be in for a whole world of hurt.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
18 wins in tol barad so far :D I loves this BG. 4 offensive wins, 14 defensive wins
Reply Quote
I think it's going to be more balanced when Tol Barad is full in the future, but damn is offense difficult right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]