The "Chromaggus needs a server merge" thread

85 Blood Elf Warlock
Since this server is still dead, and most likely will still be after Tuesday, I still think we need one with a Medium Pop server.

Discuss.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
No.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
It won't happen.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/05/2010 8:53 PMPosted by Zdouse
No.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I second that...no.

Chromag is fine, just the way it is. i like being outnumbered by the horde. Seriously, I do. I look at it as a target rich environment.

There are a great number of benefits to having a small population on one side or another. The advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
Reply Quote
56 Orc Shaman
my friend's younger brother tried to get me to start an alliance on chromaggus. i spent 20 minutes on it and was like "no..." haha u guys need ALOT more people
Reply Quote
5v5 Tol Barad is pretty awesome. /sarcasm
Edited by Rodder on 12/13/2010 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
A merge as multiple reasons for pros and cons. One of the biggest pros for me is world pvp, the way Tol-Barad and Wintergrasp is designed now is for outnumbered ally/horde servers to be more far. But as rodder's post goes "5v5 Tol Barad".......
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
12/13/2010 9:05 PMPosted by Rodder
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Blizz won't merge.

They'll argue something like, "Hurr some people like an entirely Horde PvP server with 80 total players"
Edited by Irascorus on 12/17/2010 2:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I heard you can just call blizzard and complain over and over about the server being worthless and get a free xfer.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
12/13/2010 9:05 PMPosted by Rodder

^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I agree to a merger it sucks having nobody to beat on.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
12/18/2010 1:16 AMPosted by Kuagg
I agree to a merger it sucks having nobody to beat on.

Do some war games. At least then you know you'll be facing someone who know's what they're doing.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We need a merge badly. The alliance side is just pitiful, the Economy sucks, they need to start dumping people into or out of our server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I wouldn't mind a merger with another low pop realm to get a little fresh blood pumpin, but definitely don't want alot more people. I kinda like the intimacy of lower pops so people get to know each other and being a big fish in a little pond :).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I like your finger words.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I would LOVE a server merge. Not only could it potentially help US, it could also benefit some unfortunate Hordies in a situation similar to the Chromaggus alliance.

Our AH is QUITE dead, with only a handful of stacks of new mats on it at any time, and rarely more than 3 or 4 raw gems.

While the actual PvP of Told Barad has been "balanced" during the event itself, trying to do dailies there is nightmarish, especially for people who are not dedicated PvPers. I also imagine that the lack of danger and challenge must be boring for Horde as well.

While I feel that a merge with or mass exodus transfers to another server with the opposite problem we have (Many more Alli than Horde) would be my preferred solution, I'd also accept the banda-id of free transfers to alliance side on our server.

They just did a round of free transfers anyway, and we got left out in the cold once again.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
we get overlooked for free xfer destination againnnnn

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1798002#blog
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]