The "Chromaggus needs a server merge" thread

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Poor alliance, The scale is tipped in favor of the Horde by far. A bad ratio for a PvP server. It seems even the worgen couldn't help the alliance out.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
No alliance likes this server because the Horde consists of some of the dirtiest players on any server. Here's an example of how the horde play on this server. Me and my friends are going to three man the Crucible of Carnage in Twilight when we notice 4 horde currently engaged in a fight. So instead of being complete dbags and ganking them, we fly above them and let them finish the fights so we can get started on the crucible once they are done. As they are finishing each fight, they even see us letting them finish the quests without interference. They finish up and act like they are going to fly off, so we begin the first quest. The dirty mother**##ers gank us right when we start the first fight and camp us. No wonder barely any alliance plays with you kids, keep going, im sure it will be fun when you only see alliance in battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
12/30/2010 3:58 PMPosted by Kujata
No alliance likes this server because the Horde consists of some of the dirtiest players on any server. Here's an example of how the horde play on this server. Me and my friends are going to three man the Crucible of Carnage in Twilight when we notice 4 horde currently engaged in a fight. So instead of being complete dbags and ganking them, we fly above them and let them finish the fights so we can get started on the crucible once they are done. As they are finishing each fight, they even see us letting them finish the quests without interference. They finish up and act like they are going to fly off, so we begin the first quest. The dirty mother**##ers gank us right when we start the first fight and camp us. No wonder barely any alliance plays with you kids, keep going, im sure it will be fun when you only see alliance in battlegrounds.

Go roll a toon on an PVE server. Or quit being a !!@@@ and "If it's red it's dead". PVP Happened on a PVP server get over it............

-Nef
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
%%!# you !!!#%, all I did was explain how grimey horde is on this server. YOU DONT EVEN PLAY ON CHROMAGGUS you %%!#ing weirdo, why are you in these forums? Either you are looking in these forums because this was YOUR OLD REALM, that YOU TRANSFERRED OFF OF because of the same bull!!** i'm explaining in my previous post or you are a %%!#ing troll.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/30/2010 9:11 PMPosted by Kujata
%%!# you !!!#%, all I did was explain how grimey horde is on this server. YOU DONT EVEN PLAY ON CHROMAGGUS you %%!#ing weirdo, why are you in these forums? Either you are looking in these forums because this was YOUR OLD REALM, that YOU TRANSFERRED OFF OF because of the same bull!!** i'm explaining in my previous post or you are a %%!#ing troll.
This guy is so upset it hurts.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
12/30/2010 9:11 PMPosted by Kujata

Rage more roleplayer. Just because your to much of a @@#@! to gank on a PVP server don't expect others to follow suit.

Yer Yella.......... That is all

-Nef
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
WoWProgress:

"About Chromaggus

Guilds Ranked:

Characters:

Horde / Alliance:
1 / 0.12
"

It's only getting worse. In Wrath, that ratio was 1 / 0.25.

/sigh
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Ok Blizzard get off the high horse and do something about this. C'mon! I mean I pay 15 dollars a month as do all these other people. Do you know what we are doing....We are sitting on a bridge trying to participate in the tol barad. I've only got one thing to say...........fix this server or Hello star wars.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I really feel like I can't do 90% of the things I'm playing/paying for... The game doesn't work without (enough) people playing together.

And the horde side needs to let us capture wintergrasp once dammit -- I need to buy the heirloom shoulders so I can level a warrior.
Edited by Pandemyk on 1/9/2011 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
AFK

I've been a victim of alliance doing this too.. I almost always solo quest, and when I run into 1 or 2 alli doing the same, we just completely ignore each other. But I run across a group of 3 or more alli, and suddenly I've become very interesting.. or maybe they've finally worked up the courage because there's confidence in numbers. And if I go back for my body almost immediately after, they're always waiting around for me to rez.. a number of alli on one little hordie, lol! I'm not complaining, it's a pvp server and stuff like that doesn't bother me. You rolled on a pvp server, so you shouldn't expect anything less, less complain about it.

EDIT: Guess I should stick on topic, lol! I don't mind Chromaggus the way it is, nor would I mind a merger. It's better than waiting in queue to log onto a server, like it was when I was on Dragonmaw and Tichondrius.. sometimes the queue to log on the server took upwards of 45 minutes. I think if you merge the servers though, that'll create a tidal wave of sorts of people looking to make Chromag their home.
Edited by Kookai on 1/9/2011 11:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
01/09/2011 6:52 PMPosted by Pandemyk
I really feel like I can't do 90% of the things I'm playing/paying for... The game doesn't work without (enough) people playing together.

And the horde side needs to let us capture wintergrasp once dammit -- I need to buy the heirloom shoulders so I can level a warrior.

We're not gonna "let" you capture anyting. Even if someone wanted to, we're not a coordinated group doing things by comittee decision; people just jump in the fight and play to win.

Hopefully blizz will do something about this. Until then I think you're sol, sorry.

Seriously though, according to www.warcraftrealms.com, we're the second lowest pop of any server...please help us, or at least give us a free ticket off this rock.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
hate to break it to you but there not gonna offer anything why would they. Its Activision now they want that $25 so you guys might as well spend it. What they should do is offer to do it free or give someone else so free transfers here. Both horde and alliance. But that will never happen why because giving out free stuff to the mass's is just not good business. Activision has been known to be the most money hungry partner in history.

So some adivse transfer off with the paid toon transfer. Save yourself alot of posts and alot of wasted time! Cuz it wont happen
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
01/22/2011 7:16 PMPosted by Kaelthor

We're not gonna "let" you capture anyting. Even if someone wanted to, we're not a coordinated group doing things by comittee decision; people just jump in the fight and play to win.

Hopefully blizz will do something about this. Until then I think you're sol, sorry.

Seriously though, according to www.warcraftrealms.com, we're the second lowest pop of any server...please help us, or at least give us a free ticket off this rock.

lol i camped this kid so much at the begining of cat, why are you posting here kaelthor, go back to being terrible.
Reply Quote
I saw the ratio of H to A and thogught I'd help out and make a character here. Plus I like low pop servers. :)
Reply Quote
I've just kind of accepted the fact that Alli side will never have a pug in Cata and that the Horde will continue to have 5v5 world pvp.

Honestly, after several weeks of 10v100 Wintergrasp I've lost any desire to do world pvp. Though, I will admit it was kind of fun having my ass handed to me in Tol Barad by some former Bluefrex'ers =P
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I don't think we need a server merge, maybe a free alliance only transfer though.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
01/23/2011 8:34 AMPosted by Flamo
You are all still babbling about some lost cause?

I'm sorry to break it to you, but it's been six years. Nothing is going to change.

It hasn't been low pop for 6 years. Troubles really didn't start until Nerve/Archaic split. We were awesome for Vanilla and most of BC. Having some of the best alliance players xfer off or faction change didn't help either. (i know I was part of this) but I'm back to make reparations. Sadly I truly believe it's beyond anything we as players can do at this point. Blizzard is going to need to step up and do something

-Nef
Edited by Nefastarú on 1/30/2011 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue

funniest thing ive read in awhile
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
01/31/2011 7:49 AMPosted by Rice

funniest thing ive read in awhile

^ This
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]