The "Chromaggus needs a server merge" thread

85 Tauren Shaman
We need to rename this the Alliance QQ thread. Here's the deal... If you hate your alliance life then pay $25 and gtfo of our server. The instituted the server Xfer so you have a way out. If its there, steal your mommy's credit card and switch.
Reply Quote
02/07/2011 9:52 AMPosted by Rabalaistres
We need to rename this the Alliance QQ thread. Here's the deal... If you hate your alliance life then pay $25 and gtfo of our server. The instituted the server Xfer so you have a way out. If its there, steal your mommy's credit card and switch.

Yes, of course, that's going to solve the server's problems...

You don't do Tol Barad much, do you? The fewer Alliance there are on the server, the fewer Horde get to queue for Tol Barad due to the balance changes.

The 'smarter' horde realize that the low number of Alliance on the server is actually hurting them, too. This is quickly becoming a PvE server, since Horde don't see any Alliance in the wide open world anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2011 7:22 AMPosted by Shael

Yes, of course, that's going to solve the server's problems...

You don't do Tol Barad much, do you? The fewer Alliance there are on the server, the fewer Horde get to queue for Tol Barad due to the balance changes.

The 'smarter' horde realize that the low number of Alliance on the server is actually hurting them, too. This is quickly becoming a PvE server, since Horde don't see any Alliance in the wide open world anymore.

the smart horde dont give a rip how many alliance are on this server because besides a few of them, none will engage in world pvp even inside tol barad. The smart horde still get their honor and marks whether it be through being in tol barad or bridge jumping.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Here's what I was trying to get through. Horde do not care about the alliance. Nor should the alliance care about the horde. The game isn't set up where we rely on each other to progress in this game, it is set-up for us to get in the way of each other. We are "at-war" constantly.

I was just saying in a "rude horde tone" that if its that bad on the alliance, then its time to leave. The option is there, so why not take it? Waiting for a merge that may or may not happen, doesn't improve anything for the alliance on this server. Hopefully, that comes off more informative and constructive than it does sarcastic like the first post.
Reply Quote
WoWProgress:

"About Chromaggus

Guilds Ranked:

Characters:

Horde / Alliance:
1 / 0.12"

It's only getting worse. In Wrath, that ratio was 1 / 0.25.

/sigh

Lol Jok, you're keeping track, nice!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

This.
I miss questing and having the threat of being murdered at anytime. That's why I signed up on PvP.

It would be nice to get some more Alliance on here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Here's what I was trying to get through. Horde do not care about the alliance. Nor should the alliance care about the horde. The game isn't set up where we rely on each other to progress in this game, it is set-up for us to get in the way of each other. We are "at-war" constantly.

Yes somebody else gets it!!!
Not only is our sever a dead zone but so are our forums. Please Blizzard give us a merge. Bring some life and excitement back into chromag. I cant even find alliance to kill in alliance towns! WG is boring. People dont even stay on this server long and we just get a cycle of new kids and idiots. Chromag is worse then ever. Alliance players are rerolling and bringing there buddies to play with over to our zones. yuck. The good old days of only being able to choose horde or alliance are gone and on such a low pop sever we see the affects of this. Like getting sapped during the fishing contest so your buddy that rerolled wins it. It should be kill on sight on a PVP sever, not a happy lil union between factions.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

Yes somebody else gets it!!!
Not only is our sever a dead zone but so are our forums. Please Blizzard give us a merge. Bring some life and excitement back into chromag. I cant even find alliance to kill in alliance towns! WG is boring. People dont even stay on this server long and we just get a cycle of new kids and idiots. Chromag is worse then ever. Alliance players are rerolling and bringing there buddies to play with over to our zones. yuck. The good old days of only being able to choose horde or alliance are gone and on such a low pop sever we see the affects of this. Like getting sapped during the fishing contest so your buddy that rerolled wins it. It should be kill on sight on a PVP sever, not a happy lil union between factions.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Server merge sounds good, but we still wont get it. Blizz just wants Chrom to suffer. Even if they do the merge how many you think will go alliance? Lol.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
blizzard sux!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
ahha sticky requested
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I estimate the number of Alliance players with 85s at around 200...at best. Probably closer to 150. There's about 1400 horde players I estimate in comparison.

We need a server merge, it's the only way to really fix the server. The influx of people from Cata's launch is now over...it's only downhill from here. I had my fingers crossed, but unfortunately it takes more than that.

I also do kill Horde on sight. My only issue is, most of you just run from me rofl...at least humor me for the next minute!
Edited by Bragnix on 3/15/2011 1:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The Torvinator is on board with a realm merge. Or free transfers to a realm that has ponies. In particular how about my usual stomping grounds?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Just a point that i think some of you might be missing or not thinking about. If we merge servers, our economy (at least on the alliance side) will improve dramatically. I was originally on a PvE server (arygos, horde side) and i did all the transfer stuff to play with some buddies of mine. While i don't mind having my stuff sell for ridiculously high, when i log on to the other servers i play on and stuff is about half the price it is over here it kinda sucks.

Horde may not have that problem, but with their solution of "don't QQ just leave" your economy would start to suck. You would actually start losing money because you're not "competing" for different herbs and mining nodes. Mats would become too cheap (yes that is possible) and things that are RNG (like BOE epics) would be too expensive without someone paying a farmer for gold. I've seen it happen back on Durotar when i was on that server during vanilla.

Im not saying a server merge is the end all be all fix, but i am saying take a look at the other aspects of the game as well. How often does the alliance attack horde cities right now? Wouldn't it be nice horde to actually get the kills in your own cities and have more alliance to kill. There are servers out there that are OP alliance to horde by like 3:1 that want mergers as well.

Blizz would consider it, if we can convince them it's worth it. Doing the leg work, so to speak, of finding a server for us to merge with would be a way to show blizz we are serious about wanting to do that.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
hi
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
our hole guild is transfering off this god forbidden dead server. There not gonna merge it ever. Good luck to all
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
need more players like paschendale back on chromaggus, hes pro
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Why would they do a merge when they keep getting $25 from everyone that leaves?

They're making money, they don't care.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]