soo....

mad raid to stormwind, pretty sure the guards are too OP
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
12/06/2010 12:06 AMPosted by Prostìtute
naw its ok let horde think there good beating us 3:1 we all know who would win IRL XD

Yeah the people with the biggest group :o
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
12/06/2010 12:28 AMPosted by Mirahge
Someone said 2:1, 3:1 now 4:1 which is it? The suspense it kills me!

Funny how the actual server ratio is 1:1.6. :O

CONSPIRACY!

Considering how the entire server wasn't involved, there's room for fluctuation between sample size ratio and population ratio. Sample size doesn't always represent the population :P
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Lol you hordies get to worked up and take this so seriours, even know yous clearly know yous massively outnumbered us, yous still try to argue it was a fair fight how about accept facts and get a life ROF
Reply Quote
77 Undead Rogue
12/06/2010 2:27 AMPosted by Prostìtute
Lol you hordies get to worked up and take this so seriours, even know yous clearly know yous massively outnumbered us, yous still try to argue it was a fair fight how about accept facts and get a life ROF

Obvious cut nerd is obvious

and we didn't MASSIVELY outnumber you, you guys just fail ROF
Reply Quote
33 Dwarf Hunter
funny how horde think they smash ally cuz they outnumber us 3:1. but now WG is a problem for them cuz they cant outnumber.
horde scum rats
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Warlock
12/06/2010 10:23 AMPosted by Twinkthiz
funny how horde think they smash ally cuz they outnumber us 3:1. but now WG is a problem for them cuz they cant outnumber. horde scum rats

LOL good point
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
i went to IF when I was on that list and didnt die lol 2ez
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
WTB 7pm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]