What are you going to level as in 23 hours?

85 Human Paladin
Holy isn't an option for me purely because I have no holy gear. So it's either going to be prot or ret. After the ret nerfs i'm learning towards prot. Great survivability and decent damage + it better suits my play style. What will you level as?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've been Ret since 04 and have level'd as ret during every expansion and through classic.

Why stop now?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yea that's my plan. I'll be prot in PvP gear.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Goblin Mage, herb and alchemy as a profession

I already have a well established Tauren Pally as it is =)
Edited by Tyràel on 12/6/2010 12:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well, I could see your concerns about the 83-85 mobs and how hard they are but I imagine at that level we will replace all of our gear anyways. By the time i'm 83 I imagine I will have a full set (well hope to have) of mixed green\blue prot gear. Mind you I have pretty terrible gear, so it will be easy to replace.
Reply Quote
17 Dwarf Hunter
holy. cause someone has to heal on tich.
Reply Quote
Holy because it's fun...and I vendored my non-holy gear quite some time ago (ignoring that tanking chest I'm wearing...*cough*). I'm not eager to dps the fights the first time around, so ret would be out anyway. And one of these days I'll set up my action bars for prot. Maybe.
Edited by Janaire on 12/6/2010 3:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'll level as ret unless i take to much dmg then ill switch to my pvp prot spec and stay in dps gear....would be sad if Ret became a 2nd rate leveling spec as well as a 2nd rate BG spec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All i do is ret.
Unless i get pigeonholed into holy at 85.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you buff me? I'd buff me, I'd buff me so hard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret, only cause Im not leveling solo lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Prot. I get hit, my wife's Rogue hits things. Worked well 1-80, I see no reason why it won't continue to work well.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Will go holy. Depending on the pvp as I level I'll either runn pvp healing set or just go holy pve and get it done. I'll be holy at 85. I typically only go ret to blow up dailies real quick. Ret is ok. I've been there before in various stages depending on what my gear supports.

Holy isn't bad. It just depends on the server and pvp around questing zones. That may dictate for me.
Reply Quote
I'm going to level this guy with his outdated gear from Naxx/Ulduar and see how that goes. He's my origional toon from 5 years ago. If it sucks I'll level an alt to 85.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I've leveled by prot all the way up and i think it was the fastest. I made a alt ret for a brief time and hated it for leveling. Really it's all about how you play the game.
Reply Quote
Ill be leveling as prot more than likely unless I can get alot of groups. I am also starting as level 1. The thought of 1-85 is alrdy making me cry alittle inside.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Switching my specs to prot and ret, will level with whatever has the coolest looking weapon / shield at the time. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/06/2010 10:15 AMPosted by Kyojo
Ill be leveling as prot more than likely unless I can get alot of groups. I am also starting as level 1. The thought of 1-85 is alrdy making me cry alittle inside.

Ouch. I guess the good news is that from lvls 1 through 60 they overall experience needed has been reduced by what, 20%? Then if you have any of the heirlooms that is like running with full rested all the time. That, in theory, make it go pretty fast.

I think 70 to 80 though is going to be a bit difficult since most everyone will be running their mains to 85. So may not have many people in the same bracket to run instances/5 mans with. But there is always honor weekend...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ret for questing and prot for group quest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]