What are you going to level as in 23 hours?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Prot for leveling, holy for dungeons
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
prot for leveling
prot for dungeons
prot for PvP
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i rolled my paladin to be a ret pally, i'll be staying ret until this game is finished. :p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll be questing as ret and running dungeons as holy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Prot. Might try out Ret for a little but i doubt it. Leveled this toon as prot, ill die prot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
TBD
Likely prot with DPS gear. I might attempt to stick with Ret to see how it handles the new PvE content, but I've not been impressed with changes to Ret lately.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
I started out as Ret back in '05 and I've stuck with it throughout the LOLret days, so I'll continue to stay Ret....unless I feel like switching to my secondary Prot spec :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
i've gone back and forth on it myself.

At this point likely prot... simply because i've been prot since mid-BC (and this pally has been around since 2005 lol) and i'm pretty much used to it now. My autopilot when i'm drunk reverts to my prot hotkeys regardless of spec lol.

So yea, likely prot. Offspec holy if we need a healer in-guild. If not probably offspec ret just for giggles *shrug*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Protection, holy off-spec. Have not touched ret at all on this character, and I have no desire to as well. I'll be keeping the spec at 85 and collecting tanking/healing gear, switching between the two when the need is there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]