DoG defeated Ultraxion last night, 5/8 now
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Risen from the Ashes

Downed Warmaster Blackhorn
6/8
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
BTW We killed 25 man Heroic Blackhorn and Ultraxion.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
2/8[H] 10m, Morchok and Yor'sahj down ^.^
Reply Quote
25 man Spine and Deathwing killed. 8/8
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
<TMI> A recently reformed guild has done 2 raids in the past week and has successfully downed 5/8 bosses in Dragon Soul non-heroic.

Morchok, Warlord Zon'ozz, Hagara, Yor'sahj, Ultraxion.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
DoG
DoG downed Deathwing tonight, 8/8 in normal.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I'm interested in reading your reasoning on why you(Valliere) have given your guild(Chosen) credit for post patch kills IE(H:Chog'all and H:Sinestra) on a progression spreadsheet recording.

Anyhooz Prominent is at 3/8H H:Morchok, H:Yor'sahj, H:Ultraxion.
~10man Progression as always~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/10/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Lyleil
I'm interested in reading your reasoning on why you(Valliere) have given your guild(Chosen) credit for post patch kills IE(H:Chog'all and H:Sinestra) on a progression spreadsheet recording.

If you go kill those bosses as well, you'll get credit on the spreadsheet.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/10/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Schrei

If you go kill those bosses as well, you'll get credit on the spreadsheet.

That's not progression my fair lady. We all know Pie Chart = nr1 on these servers =]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Risen From the Ashes>

10m Spine Down
7/8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
H Spine of Deathwing down, 25m of course.

7/8 h awwww yeaaah.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
MouseClique

H Yor'sahj down. 2/8 heroic now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Risen From the Ashes>

10M Madness down

8/8
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
01/10/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Lyleil

Because progression is progression. If you kill a boss that can be new or old with your guild, you progressed as a guild and killed that boss. Some old heroic bosses are still hard. I gave us credit for a boss we killed even if it was last tier. Just as I have done for others who have claimed a kill. If you did it, there's your mark.

Sorry for lack of posting/updating. I'll do another soon. Till then, Iron Citadel: Empire. Hit me up.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter

Because progression is progression. If you kill a boss that can be new or old with your guild, you progressed as a guild and killed that boss. Some old heroic bosses are still hard. I gave us credit for a boss we killed even if it was last tier. Just as I have done for others who have claimed a kill. If you did it, there's your mark.

Sorry for lack of posting/updating. I'll do another soon. Till then, Iron Citadel: Empire. Hit me up.

Just noticed on the spreadsheet that MouseClique didn't have any T11 boss kills. I suppose no one ever bothered posting them up at the time. So... all t11 bosses has been killed except for sinestra (/w heroic: magmaw, chimaeron, atramedes, maloriak, halfus, valiona, & cho'gal)

Oh and heroic ultraxion downed tonight as well...
Edited by Drunkenshot on 1/20/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Risen from the Ashes>

Went back to Firelands
H Alysrazor downed
H Lord Ryolith downed
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

Herp...and a little bit of derp...I mean a lot of derp. I guess it's time to go back to old content and tie with Pie Chart to look like equals...not.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest

Herp...and a little bit of derp...I mean a lot of derp. I guess it's time to go back to old content and tie with Pie Chart to look like equals...not.

He's right though. Even if its months behind it's a progression kill. Those bosses are far easier because of ilvl, but have barely been touched otherwise. Certainly not as herp n derp as you imply. Just because it isn't the current tier doesn't mean the points have been locked in for the rest of the expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/22/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Ados
He's right though. Even if its months behind it's a progression kill. Those bosses are far easier because of ilvl, but have barely been touched otherwise. Certainly not as herp n derp as you imply. Just because it isn't the current tier doesn't mean the points have been locked in for the rest of the expansion.

Who goes back to kill post nerf non-current tier bosses for pure progression? No one. They go back for achievement points and titles. You must be just as blinded as he but I guess Pie Chart players has to maintain friends across the board aye? Irrelevent kills adding points on a progression chart is completely pointless no matter how you look at it. You want credit, kill it when it's relevent. End of story.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]