Hex Macro

90 Orc Shaman
Hello all, I'm looking for help in creating a couple macros for Hex. The first I'd like is for the ability to mouseover a target and cast Hex, and the 2nd is to be able to cast Hex on my focus target. Any help would be appreciated. Also, any other macros you think are usefule would be nice as well. Thanks a lot.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Hmm.. I think it'd be along the lines of

/cast [modifier:alt, target=Focus] Hex
/cast [nomodifier, target=mouseover] Hex

all in one macro, you can take out the modifiers and use 2 separate macros, or just copy past that into 1 macro, Hold ALT to cast Hex on the Focus'd target, or don't hold alt to do it on the mouse over
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
/cast [target=focus] hex

This will cast it on your focus.

/cast [target=mouseover] hex

will cast on your mouseover. Replace with bind elemental and wind shear as appropriate.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I use:

/cast [target=mouseover,exists][target=focus,exists][target=target] Hex

If I'm mousing over something, it goes to the mouseover. If not, it goes to my focus. If I have no focus, it just hexes my target.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Thanks a lot everyone. These are very useful and cover pretty much everything I'd like to do. I'll have to check how well they work once I hit 80. Probably use these for wind shear and purge as well. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
They're also good for heals and beneficial spells.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
No prob!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Stoz, make it better:

/cast [target=mouseover,exists][target=focus,exists,harm,nodead][target=target] Hex

That way it wont hang up if you have a good guy as your focus and STILL works as advertised.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Touche, Mr. Beef! I stand IMPROVED!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]