Free Cataclysm Leveling Guide - Mount Hyjal

85 Night Elf Death Knight
I have written a free to view Cataclysm Leveling Guide for Mount Hyjal. There are Alliance and Horde sections available.

http://www.kfguides.com/wowcgmh.html

The leveling guide is step by step directions starting in Stormwind or Orgrimmar and ending with the last quest in the chain. Every quest is included in the guide so you will earn the Quest Achievement for Mount Hyjal (Coming Down the Mountain).

There are no strings attached. A PDF file is embedded onto the webpage above. All you have to do is click and view! There are no ads, no signing up, nothing like that.

Instructions on managing and using the PDF file are either on the webpage itself or inside the PDF.

On that note, I am having issues getting the PDF to show up in Internet Explorer (At least IE8 and IE9b). It works perfectly fine in Firefox and Chrome. If anyone knows a possible fix to make it work in IE, I would greatly appreciate it!

If you have any questions or find any mistakes, please let me know! Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Was able to be one of the first 5 people done with the MH quest chain following the guide. It really did help to get out in front of the crowd.
Reply Quote
81 Human Paladin
This helped me SOOOOOO much :) thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/11/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Epicend
This helped me SOOOOOO much :) thanks!

Please read the timestamps on threads before posting. I doubt the OP is going to see your post over a year later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]