Can't find a specific guide to Paladins

41 Tauren Paladin
I tried searching and browsing the forums, but no luck. When the forums were new someone made a guide, I think it was in General Discussion, for Paladins. I searched over 50 pages, and no luck. And guess it isn't in my favorites. :(

Anyone happen to have a link to it? It had different things like builds, glyphs and what not.
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Mage
Just a general guide to paladins? Or a specific spec?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I need a guide as well. Specifically, Ret PvP.
Reply Quote
41 Tauren Paladin
Honestly don't remember now, my memory is pretty bad these days. But I know retribution was in the guide, not sure about the other specs. I think it was just a general guide to Paladins.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/06/2010 7:59 AMPosted by Isangrim
I tried searching and browsing the forums, but no luck. When the forums were new someone made a guide, I think it was in General Discussion, for Paladins. I searched over 50 pages, and no luck. And guess it isn't in my favorites. :(

Anyone happen to have a link to it? It had different things like builds, glyphs and what not.

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t106276-retribution_concordance_4_0_1_a/

Some of the things they say may be a bit confusing for you if you're knew to the game, but I hope it helps. Good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]