So hunters will stay like they are

85 Night Elf Hunter
Cataclysm launching in less than 24 hours and nothing was done to fix hunters.

For the first time in 4 years I'm retiring my hunter, my first char and main for this whole time, the one who have more than 170 days played because Blizzard can't fix their stupid mistakes. They had a good 2 months of beta + PTR to come to a solution yet they did nothing

I'm leveling my shaman or priest come this week. Hunters are nowhere near being as useful and efficient like ANY other class. Or maybe this isn't true. Maybe I'm more skilled when I play other classes right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/06/2010 8:09 AMPosted by Leonne
Maybe I'm more skilled when I play other classes right?

Probably.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/06/2010 8:16 AMPosted by Drusis
Maybe I'm more skilled when I play other classes right?

Probably.

The sad thing is, maybe he will realise he is just bad after rolling more than 1 class at 80. I have seena few people in denial after as much as 3 80... Can't tell with this guy tho.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

For the first time in 4 years I'm retiring my hunter, my first char and main for this whole time, the one who have more than 170 days played because Blizzard can't fix their stupid mistakes. They had a good 2 months of beta + PTR to come to a solution yet they did nothing

I'm leveling my shaman or priest come this week. Hunters are nowhere near being as useful and efficient like ANY other class. Or maybe this isn't true. Maybe I'm more skilled when I play other classes right?

Nice of you to make alts of the least efficient classes in the game.
Edited by Lurerre on 12/6/2010 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/06/2010 8:21 AMPosted by Lurerre

Nice of you to make alts of the least efficient classes in the game.

Don;t break his bubble yet.
Reply Quote
58 Human Death Knight
i am sure there are hunter changes in coming. we did get some love in pve, but pvp is absolute garbage. i figure in 1-4 months after cata launch blizz will do something to fix hunters.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I really don't understand why everyone says hunters are broken. If anything they were buffed. Currently I'm pulling like 11k DPS in ICC and i haven't re-gemed since the Armor pen to crit change.

(p.s. prior i was pulling 9K)

Also in cata hunters will be getting a new aspect that enables us to cast steady shot/ cobra shot so that mechanics wont mess with our rotation.

This also gives hunters a rotation that isn't face roll and makes the game more enjoyable.
Reply Quote
more than 170 days played

Holy %*@%, go outside.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Probly waiting until 85.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hunters were one of the top damage classes on beta in my experience.
Reply Quote

Sounds like a lot of whining.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Death Knight
Yea I got turned away from my hunter a little bit too.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Warlocks were really broken at the launch of LichKing.... We stuck it out, I'm sure hunters will be fine soon enough.

No drama needed, keep playing your hunter and giving feedback on how to make it better :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/06/2010 8:51 AMPosted by Thauran

This also gives hunters a rotation that isn't face roll and makes the game more enjoyable.

CC
SS
arcane
arcane
arcane
arcane
steady
steady
arcane
arcane
arcane....

thats so difficult and challenging that after getting one to 80, I had to level another because I like my game in hard modez!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
12/06/2010 9:16 AMPosted by Pera
more than 170 days played

Holy %*@%, go outside.

^ LMAO.
I think I have 13? and Im about to stop. lol
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Odd...I'm leveling my hunter first of my alts. I see how PVP is broken until AotF, but PVE is more of a challenge than a broken class (especially when changing targets.) I'm sorry, I don't see the OP's problems. Of the classes I'm no longer interested in, my Warlock is going to sit out Cataclysm altogether while I level a Shaman and a Mage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]