What to do...just hit 80

80 Orc Hunter
I just reached 80 yesterday, and I have about 630 justice points. I bought the 245 lvl shoulders to replace heirloom shoulders. I'm contemplating selling them back and getting wither 2 (200 lvl) items to help my item level, or save them all together for the quest to 85. Any thoughts? save um, spend um?

Thanks for any helpful advice,
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Any gear you get now will be replaced by quest green. Especially since you will not have access to high end raid gear right now. Just enjoy a day off and gather energy for the next leveling rush.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/06/2010 9:04 AMPosted by Worgbane
I just reached 80 yesterday, and I have about 630 justice points. I bought the 245 lvl shoulders to replace heirloom shoulders. I'm contemplating selling them back and getting wither 2 (200 lvl) items to help my item level, or save them all together for the quest to 85. Any thoughts? save um, spend um?

Thanks for any helpful advice,

Wait till tomorrow and gear up via quest rewards?
Reply Quote
Ya, save your justice points for 85, what are you thinking wasting them on gear that will be replaced in 2 hours?
Reply Quote
10 Human Warlock
Try to level professions, save your justice points
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
12/06/2010 9:12 AMPosted by Onemorealt
Any gear you get now will be replaced by quest green. Especially since you will not have access to high end raid gear right now. Just enjoy a day off and gather energy for the next leveling rush.

QFT...save your JP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]