Ret 359 BiS List

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Does anyone know of an existing ilevel 359+ BiS list for Retribution? Every resource site I have found has "Coming Soon", "Under Construction" or some other such nonsense. Link would be most appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Take what you can get as an upgrade and make your own choices.
Stop letting yourself be hand-held and you'll see an improvement in DPS just from being able to think on your toes.

I mean really, it isn't hard to figure out BiS for a tier and right now you'll be taking what you can get with all the competition out there(the writhing mass of DKs/Warriors/Pallies).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Actually we have to submit a BiS list in order to be elligible for loot so they know who gets what when it drops. Taking another spec's BiS because it's an upgrade for you can get you removed from loot elligibility pretty quickly.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ok that will take me until tomorrow. We are raiding Thursday night. That doesn't leave a lot of room for number crunching when I don't have excel on my home setup.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You might wanna be looking for a BIS blue set before you think about epics lol

BTW, if you need a BIS list to get gear from ur guild, you should have probably thought of that before hand and figured it out. Instead of trying to do nothing about it and expect to be handed loot.

YOU WERE NOT PREPARED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would you buff me? I'd buff me, I'd buff me so hard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BiS lists... kids these days, I tell ya.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sounds like a pretty @*#@ty guild if you have to build a BiS list just to be eligible for an upgrade.

Considering you're going to be running into a few situations where your BiS will be shared with the other classes... well guess that sucks for you.

The gear has been available for public viewing for over a week now, why haven't you been working on this before now?
Edited by Cealle on 12/6/2010 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/06/2010 1:46 PMPosted by Ashbringer
Jesus christ people he didn't ask you to get the gear for him, he just asked *NICELY* for a list of whats best. If you're not going to contribute something meaningful to the original post don't post? Why is this so hard for people to comprehend?

PRO TIP: there isn't a BiS list, they all say "COMMING SOON" Because nobody knows the exact drops, or even the stats on every item.

you're getting asking nicely mixed up with "i'm to lazy to figure stuff out, so people do it for me so i can profit"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/06/2010 2:00 PMPosted by Ashbringer
i dont know about the original poster but i've got work, school, and schoolwork i have to focus on. I've got maybe an hour and a half to myself that i usually spend doing the aforementioned. It would be super spiffy if you tight asses would help a busy person out instead of running around telling us to do it ourselves when, odds are, we do more WAY more then you do in a week. If you can't help us, don't post. If you CAN help us by throwing a list our way that would be GREAT.

AND AGAIN, we're not asking you to get the gear for us, we're not asking for the gear to be handed to us, all we're asking is for someone to throw us a bone because (i don't know about the OP) i've got a lot more important crap to do then work on my dungeon tan and make a list of BiS ret gear. No i'm not lazy, i got REAL LIFE stuff i need to worry about first which usually leads me to having little to no time to work on stuff like this. Maybe once finals are over i can dedicate some time to it but by then cata will be out. You honestly expect me to believe that no one has poured their nerd juices into a BiS ret list? Bull.

And one more time since you people can't get it for some reason. If you can help us, please do. If you can't, then don't post. It's not rocket surgery.

OH SNAP someone on the forums trying to say "i have a REAL LIFE".

Guess what im a rich successful Dr...married a super model...drive a Audi R8...and Party every single night.

The time you've spend on these forums show you have more than a tiny little bitty...1 hour aday to play.... Also your achievements UNLESS you ebayed say...you have a little more...than...1 hour aday to play.

The second someone post "I ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE" any point they make is moot.

Edited by Ritalynn on 12/6/2010 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/06/2010 2:00 PMPosted by Ashbringer
i dont know about the original poster but i've got work, school, and schoolwork i have to focus on. I've got maybe an hour and a half to myself that i usually spend doing the aforementioned. It would be super spiffy if you tight asses would help a busy person out instead of running around telling us to do it ourselves when, odds are, we do more WAY more then you do in a week. If you can't help us, don't post. If you CAN help us by throwing a list our way that would be GREAT.

AND AGAIN, we're not asking you to get the gear for us, we're not asking for the gear to be handed to us, all we're asking is for someone to throw us a bone because (i don't know about the OP) i've got a lot more important crap to do then work on my dungeon tan and make a list of BiS ret gear. No i'm not lazy, i got REAL LIFE stuff i need to worry about first which usually leads me to having little to no time to work on stuff like this. Maybe once finals are over i can dedicate some time to it but by then cata will be out. You honestly expect me to believe that no one has poured their nerd juices into a BiS ret list? Bull.

And one more time since you people can't get it for some reason. If you can help us, please do. If you can't, then don't post. It's not rocket surgery.

*cough*horse *@@%e*cough cough*

Seriously, do it yourself or don't waste your time in game if it is sooo detrimental to your real life time. Learn to balance better annnnnd don't be a tard.

I still can't believe this type of post is coming from someone with almost 10k achieves and half decent gear showing some HM-ICC progress.
Edited by Cealle on 12/6/2010 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
you are gonna raid on Thursday with greens and a few blues? Good luck with that...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/06/2010 2:38 PMPosted by Latrocius
12/06/2010 2:30 PMPosted by Mischiefqt
you are gonna raid on Thursday with greens and a few blues? Good luck with that...

Not to mention at under level 85.

Blizzard did, after all, state that leveling 80-85 would take considerably more time and effort than 70-80. So unless you spend 24/7 playing for the next two days, you will not be anywhere close to level 85 unless I'm badly mistaken, much less geared to raid. If you have time to do that, you have enough time to search through Wowhead and compile a BiS list.

Nah, at one point at the end of Beta I remember reading on the Beta forums that people could hit 82 in about 2 hours. Though things may have been changed since then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]