Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm sorry- what was the question? =p
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
12/06/2010 12:38 PMPosted by Cassini
I'm sorry- what was the question? =p

ehm... D=

just a discussion about a raid composition with 1 of every healer d:, should be amazing and sparkly.

And we working together like a big epic team. =D
Edited by Aluhana on 12/6/2010 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
14 Dwarf Hunter
i think he's saying that it would be beneficial to bring one of each healing class?

and aren't most 25's balanced around 3/6/16? (when they're new that is, as you outgear them, more DPS come into play)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Add 1 more healer and 1 less tank and you are golden. I'd suggest another holy pally or holy priest.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Raid comp is usually 6 healers, with 5 healers if you need the extra dps, or you overgear the place.
Reply Quote
Yeah, it's typically 6 or 7 healers (depending on enrage timers and dps requirements) and 2 or 3 tanks. You can do 5 if you overgear the place or if it's a huge dps race and you're short on dps, but otherwise, 6 is generally the number to go for.

As mentioned above, if you're gonna double up on healers, Holy Paladins and Holy Priests are quite good (the worst to double up on is Disc priest, because of Weakened Soul).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]