Blade's Edge All-Stars!

100 Worgen Warlock
05/08/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Stealthyone
If my presence alone is a threat to these horde groups, then if I manage to somehow tear a track loose and question my being; that is what is a papoose?

ROFLMAO horde afraid of you? I think not but we do laugh at you and all alliance DK's !!!!

Fwah hah hah
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Cernerus. My IRL friend, and got me into the game to begin with.

Exsanguis. He has been offline for about 5 months, but still an awesome guy. Hit me in Undercity back when I was right around lvl 15 or 20. Dropped some gold on me, ran me through multiple instances, helped me level and learn rogue, and taught me the importance of professions.

Enigmalord. Always a kick to chase allies with him in front of Org. World PvP is tops, and a great deal of why I keep coming back.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ibony is my #1. His runs for mounts is awesome and he doesn't care how low the DPS is. He just cares about getting the achievements.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
05/03/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Renesme
Aww, it will be ok Ribs :) Seen some good names thrown out while I was reading this....thinking I should look at the forums more often. Lol

Didn't you used to be in The Enlightened Order guild?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
As a few others have said, I agree that Enigmalord is a great fellow. Excellent player and very nice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
let sleeping threads lie.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Tyresious is just jelly cuz no one votes for him to be an all-star
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You dont have to vote for me, I already am an all-star.
Reply Quote
necro so hard
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Im hoping this is not completely a popularity contest, but I would like to mention a few people/guilds that were always allstars in my eyes in the Blade's Edge community(Alliance). For the last 4-6 years these people were always good, willing to help, and brought light into these pixilated voids.

All previous members of DSK, Kaizen, Ouro, Dream Team and presently Olympus as well. You know who you are.

P.S. I did not want to mention names, for there are far too many to count.

However, I do want to semi-mention one prominent Greek heathen of a god, who continues till this day to bring smiles, bring people together, and trully form bonds.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Does anyone remember Drezden? That guy was fat
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
wow left, took a break, came back, thread still going. Sup
Reply Quote
It gets necro'd every 3-5 monthes
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh hai ribs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Iilpewp
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Gates, u terribad yo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Obligatory Post>
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ya'll need to go look at the forum i posted. xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]