Goblins Looking for RP

70 Undead Priest
Are you a goblin role player?

Of course you are!

Feel free to post your character's name here, so we can eventually have a fun Goblin RP session. I envision taking over a tavern one night for some Goblin madness.

I'll be logging in shortly after midnight (pacific, I am one of those left coasters). My character's name will be Wezil (I got the name parked already). I'll have flagRSP on.

I encourage others to post names here as well, so we can get a little RP established for Goblins. Of course, I know the first few hours of playing will want to be spent exploring/questing, but I'll keep this thread updated with names, to keep it fresh, so when we're ready it is there for us to tap into.
Edited by Cursedblood on 12/6/2010 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Undead Priest
Meh, not exactly Dikens or anything, but I thought I'd put the early experiences of my Goblin down on paper:

http://www.rp-haven.com/blog/wezil/wezil_s_words_i_gotz_get_outta_here

I usually just create my own blog for this stuff, but the haven seems kind and open to this sort of thing so I posted it there.

I'll be online at various times in the evening this week.

Feel free to add Wezil to your friends list, if you want someone to RP with as a Goblin.
Edited by Cursedblood on 12/8/2010 8:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
We'll have to make sure Wezil and Rukkle run into each other sometime, bud.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Extra points if your goblin has dumbo ears.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
*pokes Thrage in the eye*
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Rogue
This is Wezil, still in shadowy form.

Lookin' to see if other Gobbos are into the RP thing.

I updated my blog with part 2, some chunky formatting here, apologies the WYSIWYG editor is a little maddening, but the site itself, is too full of win for me to move it:

http://www.rp-haven.com/book/wezil/wezil_s_words_part_2_what_could_go_wrong
Edited by Wezil on 12/9/2010 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
18 Goblin Hunter
I am saving your blogs until I get through the starting area myself. All I've done so far is go swimming in the pool there. =(

Knowing Haven as intimately as I do, one thing you might try to get around the formatting issues is to copy/paste into something like notepad first. Any excess formatting, like what Word does, gives the Haven text editor fits. I write in GoogleDocs myself, and usually have to either insert or delete paragraph breaks, but it works well otherwise.

Very glad to hear you're enjoying using Haven. =) I just wanted to get my goblin-name in here.

Also, TENG!!!
Edited by Elliquint on 12/9/2010 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
13 Goblin Warrior
What, what?!
Reply Quote
18 Goblin Hunter
Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
At least as a goblin you can't bring the wrath of Tuubid down on us all.

Still having gigglefits - ... err, I mean nightmares about one particularily infamous warlock eye pull...
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Rogue
I added Rukkle and Elliquint to friends list. Thanks guys.

I posted yet another brief blog here, about the poor choice in friends Wezil has made (oh I don't mean you two)...

http://www.rp-haven.com/blog/wezil/wezil_s_words_part_3_old_dedder

I'm taking the quests slowly, but enjoying them a great deal. I've seen some mockery of the whole Gobbo starting quests, (it just seems to infuriate people who can't stand campy/kitsch content). But I think it is hilarious. And as a role player, it is hard not to immediately pick up on the culture, dialect and attitude of a Goblin and take them to heart.

Like I said before, one of the failures of Warhammer Online, was it had virtually none of this stuff. And it was Warhammer that invented this kind of campy fantasy and virtually invented many of the characitures that Warcraft adopted and cemented.

Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Goblins unite, bud.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
For those gobs with probs finding RP SOBs, go hob nob where the barrels bob, where the off-the-shift slobs hide from their jobs...

Welcome, friend, to the Goblin Slums!

but yeah seriously it's hilarious to get a few RPers going in there.
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Rogue
And finally Wezil shows his face round here! And what a beauty of a pug he has too!

Gonna integrate CB into the story involving the Oomlots I think. Rare, that I have one of my characters involved in a central quest story, but it fits. It's the kind of scheme CB would love.

I wonder what Teng is going to think of the sudden influx of Gobbos to the Horde?
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Rogue
Added Wickleblix to friends list.

Wezil's in the Barrens now. Updated his blog here. The blog is way behind though. All this stuff currently is before he even gets off Kezan...

http://www.rp-haven.com/blog/wezil/wezil_s_words_part_4_first_favor

...would welcome other Goblin blogs being posted here.

...and would look forward to a night in Ratchet or something.
Reply Quote
81 Goblin Warlock
I too am mean, green, and looking for RP. Pretend all that rhymed.
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Rogue
Added Fizelle to my friends list! Great name!
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Rogue
Going to setup a Goblin RP event. I will consult RP-Haven for a schedule, to see what time we can set one up that doesn't conflict with other major events.

It will be fairly casual, just a pub gathering and all will be welcome, but there's a special call out to Goblins for this one.

I'll post the details here, if anyone has any ideas as to when and where we can hold this, please let me know.
Reply Quote
18 Goblin Hunter
Great idea!

I will try really really hard to get Elli off the isles by then!

This last week of school, and trying to get my main leveled, has been kicking my greenish rear.
Reply Quote
40 Goblin Rogue
Hmmm...I think I'll try Wedneday nights...starting next week. I'll come up with some graphics, post it on Haven, and then bump this thread with the details.

Fizelle, I saw you on a bunch of times last night, but I was too busy getting to 20, so I could get my tricycle, I'll say "hi" next time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]