@Deadsexay

85 Human Paladin
I wanted to personally thank you for not just abandoning my corpse after I died and you got Arazzius the Cruel down when I left him with 974hp. The fact that you stayed there, waited for me to resurrect and helped me get him as well was really, really classy of you.

It reinforces what I said on the old forums a few weeks ago - everyone I've ever known or encountered in <The Tribe> is a quality person.

Again, thank you very much.

-Mayo / Mayobear
Reply Quote
i wouldn't have stayed and helped
especially if it was you
Reply Quote
12/05/2010 7:04 PMPosted by Mayo
I wanted to personally thank you for not just abandoning my corpse after I died and you got Arazzius the Cruel down when I left him with 974hp. The fact that you stayed there, waited for me to resurrect and helped me get him as well was really, really classy of you.

It reinforces what I said on the old forums a few weeks ago - everyone I've ever known or encountered in <The Tribe> is a quality person.

-Mayo / Mayobear

He did it because you have nice bewbies.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Warrior
Those are add ons

12/06/2010 9:23 AMPosted by Requinix

-Mayo / Mayobear

He did it because you have nice bewbies.

Those are add ons
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

-Mayo / Mayobear

I'm sure this will be used to gain concessions later.

Normally, as the Right and Dutiful Deputy Mayor of Aggramar, it would be my honor to bestow upon Deadsexay the title of Hero of Today. However, since I did not step into the office last night, I did not find out about this until just now. So, that being said, I award Deadsexay the still important but maybe not quite as glamorous and shiny Hero of Yesterday trophey.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Mayo - I'll pass along the message as I know he doesn't check the boards =) And thanks for the kind words, we don't always hear about the good things our members are doing.

Skyr - Can he get the Hero of Tomorrow trophy?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You're very welcome Mayo :D Just saw a little druid who looked about to die to him, so I figured I'd lend a hand. After you died I felt bad, cause of course I got credit for the kill (which I needed).

Anyways, glad I could help. See you around :)

-Kinslayerr / Moghedienn / Deadsexay
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]