Is this realm active?

80 Human Mage
How active is this realm? on both alliance and horde, by active i mean:

-Is there always alot of people on
-Is there always pugs and events happening

Stuff like that, post back soon as you can please :)

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
As the original Oceanic server, FM is and always has been high pop, with I believe a fairly balanced A:H ratio. That said, we started getting queues during the peak periods a few weeks ago, and immediately after every expansion we seem to hit queues of 2,000 pretty easily. I would honestly suggest one of the other Oceanic realms (for that reason alone). :)
Edited by Shaankylar on 12/6/2010 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
only server in the us that was locked a few days ago
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
DONT TRANSFER HERE PLEASE
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
12/06/2010 5:09 PMPosted by Shaankylar
As the original Oceanic server, FM is and always has been high pop, with I believe a fairly balanced A:H ratio. That said, we started getting queues during the peak periods a few weeks ago, and immediately after every expansion we seem to hit queues of 2,000 pretty easily. I would honestly suggest one of the other Oceanic realms (for that reason alone). :)

12/06/2010 5:09 PMPosted by Shaankylar
with I believe a fairly balanced A:H ratio.
surely without even looking at any statistics about server pop, just from levelling you can witness the overwhelming presence of Horde. It's at least 3:1, heard some nutter going on about 15:1 in trade yesterday lol.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Paladin
I struggle to find a PuG for RFC, deffs not a server i would look into transferring to;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Um - you realise that Frostmourne has had a 2000 plus queue for the past few days? This server is definately active.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]