Thinking of coming to Warsong...

80 Troll Mage
So I am thinking about leveling a goblin here with my friend. Would you friendly forum folk (hopefully) suggest it?

What would you say the A:H ratio is?

Is world PVP somewhat common?

Would you basically recommend it?

If yes, what's more profitable - skinning or herbalism?

Thanks in advance :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/05/2010 7:30 PMPosted by Zabraji
So I am thinking about leveling a goblin here with my friend. Would you friendly forum folk (hopefully) suggest it?

What would you say the A:H ratio is?

Is world PVP somewhat common?

Would you basically recommend it?

If yes, what's more profitable - skinning or herbalism?

Thanks in advance :)

This is the one server on WoW that needs to be ripped out of the cluster, thrown out of a window, and then set on fire.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Glad you wanted to check the forums. First, if you're looking for a good place for an english speaker only to be, this is not really recomended. This place is a huge international community, from russians to koreans, from brazilians to chinese.

I'm not saying you're not welcome, but just don't expect to come to a pug for anything and think that people will understand you. You have 1 american guild for every 10 or 20 international guilds here.

If you still want to come to here, welcome to Warsong.
Reply Quote
81 Worgen Death Knight
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT DOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Speak portuguese plz
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Are you crazy? This is the worst server no one speaks english all I hear in chat is Brazilian
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Warsong is infamous for their Horde members being total cocks who can't play their class in randoms, so I can only imagine what the actual server is like.

Player beware.
Reply Quote
15 Undead Rogue
yeah, but u dont expect portuguese speaking people to talk american.wait for brazilian realms in 2011 (maybe).In Europe they have had and are having problems with that.But seriously if you do not understand portuguese just switch to an english realm.
Reply Quote
15 Undead Rogue
really, if you do not like polluted chats with international language GO TO ANOTHER REALM.Why WTF WTH, seriously you do not recommend a place where you play?This is an awesome server.Just thrown your chat window away, filter it nerd!We have awesome progression here!Just ignore american and brazilian children.
Reply Quote
15 Undead Rogue
1=Filter your chat window.
2=Nice PVE server for both!Ally has awesome old guilds.The ratio is bad, but DO NOT believe plp until you play for a very long time here!
3=Expect high prices at AH (Lazy people), but this is a FULL server.Common items will sure have a significant price drop.

PVP?Just try to find the good ones!As always!There are a lot of people to play!

Expect a time zone trouble.Many people play in Brazil.Mostly play 1hour-even 3hours(In southern hemisphere summer) ahead of USA.

Some people may lag 'cause the long distance.

Horde or Ally?

Horde=expect full chat windows with lamme discussions, expect quite a lot of drama that u can avoid, spam is usual, expect a lot of people to play and a hard to move in Orgrimmar in CATACLYSM.

Ally=easy to get on a good guild.Chat windows are quite "blank",with some rare "LF...", expect serious players as they play in a very hard survival faction.Avoid Horde favorite zones to get ur toon onto 85.

Have Fun!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I am one of several Brazilians who play this beautiful server, yes it is the best one has not the slightest doubt about that. Only one drawback, we could have more alliance to balance things better. And yes, looooooooooooot of brazilians in the server, many children are just jerks who want nothing to do with life, and are doing %%*@, but most are serious players who know how to speak good English but do not expect much ^ ^
Welcome to Warsong
Reply Quote
63 Troll Druid
12/16/2010 4:59 PMPosted by Mathle
Warsong is infamous for their Horde members being total cocks who can't play their class in randoms, so I can only imagine what the actual server is like.

Player beware.

This. I don't speak Portugeuse, so jus because you are using caps in your random instance with me doesn't mean I know what you're saying.

Also, in every Battleground there's ALWAYS one person from Warsong /yelling at everyone to do the least effective thing possible in that BG. If the Airstrip is bugged, you can bet a Warsong player will try to convince the BG to go there.
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Hunter
WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRO
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
This is warsong...

br br br br br

We are 8 th place on american servers....

but we are br br br br

People from our battlefroup look to warsong and say MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI, but they are all jealus cause we are on top 10 american and they dont.

Warsong rulez:

1- You only find Br noobs in dungeons and battlegrounds.
2- The great players of warsong do things together... and you wont be able to see then or to play with then.
3- Try and understand the first 2 rulez... they are absolute!
Reply Quote
" You only find Br noobs "

We can found noobs in everywhere, maybe you're one of them!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
12/10/2010 3:33 AMPosted by Raivenmourne
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT DOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

the Portuguese came onto OUR ENGLISH realm and TOOK IT OVER.

so unless thats not ur second language do NOT do it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Only trolls post on the forums, just throwing this out there...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
"our english realm server" ?

Dude, we dont want to play at UR server.. we are asking blizzard for a brazillian server since a long time ago..

The BR community at wow have a huge number of members. I Dont know why blizzard thinks we dont deserve an own realm.

We have to play at ur server with high latencies, and we still get on top of the ranks..

Thats a shame for u american boys.. Playing with 10ms latencies and still sucking at arena.

funny..
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
The person who bought the Original warsong server at the Blizzcon auction last year has enshrined it in an Anti-BR protective barrier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]