Quick abbreviation question...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am just wondering what 'stu' means, to put it in context after a nearby horde member attracted the attention of 5 lvl 80 mobs being only a 78 I came over and helped them kill the mobs. After (which I did not get loot since he hit them first - I have no problem with that) he said 'stu loli?' ..... I have no clue what that means, I have googled and asked a few people in my guild that were online at the time and none of them knew. Thanks and if there is already a thread of common abbreviations that would nice too, I tried the search part but I may not of put in the right keywords to get the thread to come up in the first couple of pages *if* it is there.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
loli

Wut
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My name is Loligigi... I am assuming he shortened it to Loli like most of the people I talk to online... :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]