[A] <Areg> Recruiting for pvp and rated BGs

100 Human Paladin
<Areg> is a pvp oriented guild looking for a few dedicated and active players who are interested in rated battle grounds, arenas, and pvp in general. We have a pretty tight knit core consisting of 2k+ arena players and are currently looking to add to our roster. We are relatively casual and won't be having specific times where the rated battle grounds are formed, but plan on having at least a few runs a week. If you are an exceptional pvper and would be interested in joining, please msg me in game or post here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bumping for the glory of Areg.
If you're sick and tired of getting your ass camped and ganked by Horde; this is the guild for you. We are entirely dedicated to the fun aspect of PvP...#%!#ing face...blowing *%**%es up...just having a good time. None of that elitist "hurr durr I am PvPurrrr" bull%##*.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I remember these guys,

If your into extreme racism and extreme immaturity this is the guild for you.
I do give them credit for being decent at PVP however.

Peace.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^^ what he said.

Also its very few who actually have some skill, the rest is just, well... you know.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Izox, Vengefully Dedicated achievement and not a single team above 1550 rating? Why are you talking about skill, you're not even average dude. You are worse than average, and certainly not skilled enough to say that Areg is lacking skill.

Let me be straight with you, you're a little Bìtch. Areg is a guild for men, you just didn't fit. I had to mute you on vent within 3 seconds of hearing your voice. Areg is a guild for people who love to do BGs and arena but get sleazy with dirty girls on weekends - sorry if you were all alone on weekends haha. Most of the guys in Areg are RL friends and don't give 2 %!%@s about who is in the guild so long as they don't cry constantly.

When your balls drop you can check back in with Areg, until then take you and horde alt's self-agreeing dialogue and blow it out your @ss.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Awwww Izox and his alt sound bitter that he got kicked from the guild. Like Launce said, you are below average and a HUGE loser.

No job, no school, no women, just WoW. You really need to figure it out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Just wanna say Izox can't believe i beat u in a duel, you put up a good fight.
I have 15days played and its my first time playing wow
so i think im getting better or you just need to practice
no hate bro

pc isuck
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Posted by Launce
Izox, Vengefully Dedicated achievement and not a single team above 1550 rating? Why are you talking about skill, you're not even average dude. You are worse than average, and certainly not skilled enough to say that Areg is lacking skill.

Let me be straight with you, you're a little Bìtch. Areg is a guild for men, you just didn't fit. I had to mute you on vent within 3 seconds of hearing your voice. Areg is a guild for people who love to do BGs and arena but get sleazy with dirty girls on weekends - sorry if you were all alone on weekends haha. Most of the guys in Areg are RL friends and don't give 2 %!%@s about who is in the guild so long as they don't cry constantly.

When your balls drop you can check back in with Areg, until then take you and horde alt's self-agreeing dialogue and blow it out your @ss.

i like this guy
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bump

On a side note. I, contrary to common belief, do not condone Alzure's habitual tendency to stalk around local parks and drag young children into his van.
-PS. Although I may not condone it, I do partake in the whole ordeal. I'm the get-away driver.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock

i lol'd
Edited by Dmgovrtime on 12/15/2010 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump for a healer or 2 and a few dps (prostar DK or ranged dps)!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
09/22/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Kalorilla
This is the way a top guild acts???

huh?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Six separate threads for recruiting. Classy!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Now every alliance on this realm will definately want to join Areg because of their dedicated six threads!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ryure,

I actually think they only intend to recruit the Alliance with the first four threads. The other two surely were created just to recruit you.
Reply Quote
You basically just gave them free advertisement, for bumping their threads. Backfired on you, eh?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Déjà vu!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
09/22/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Multiply
You basically just gave them free advertisement, for bumping their threads. Backfired on you, eh?

I guess it would depend on whether or not I intended to dissuade people from joining. Simply put I came to this thread to make sarcastic remarks about how they recruit. I don't actually care whether or not they get recruits.

I mean honestly it's a fairly petulant thing to simply get in the way of others for it's own sake.

However I do find it humorous how the stern Areg recruiters have* such a jolly ol'time talking about balls dropping, man hood, and predicting the out comes of others sex lives. If I didn't know any better I would think these people were trying to read people's horoscope!

edit: my really bad grammar mistakes
Edited by Ort on 9/23/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]