The Rapture is back!

85 Orc Warlock
Greetings Kael'thas! After an almost 2 year break from wow and the raiding scene I have decided to return to the game and rebuild The Rapture. Our aim is for 10 man raiding on a 2-3 day per week schedule. I don't have any solid details on which days to raid but that'll be worked out in time. As always I'm not focused on achieving server firsts, just looking for a good fun group to kill some bosses with.

This post is not for open recruitment, it is aimed at former Rapture members, specifically members during the Burning Crusade era that are looking for a new guild, fresh restart, or returning to WoW. There are very few accounts remaining in guild and i need some more people to talk to besides the crazy russian. All roles, tank/dps/heal are available.

There's no website, vent server or anything up yet but you can reach me in game on Kuba most nights. Let's see if we can get the band back together by New Year's and restore The Rapture's name back to respectability.

I hope to see you all in game soon, and if you choose to return, don't forget to pack your Illidari Runeshield
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Hi cutie. Wheres Draxs at?!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
I hope to see you all in game soon, and if you choose to return, don't forget to pack your Illidari Runeshield

I make this joke all the time and no one gets it :-(

"KUBA THERES 3 ILLIDARI RUNESHIELDS IN THE BACK!!!"
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12/06/2010 3:23 PMPosted by Panda
Hi cutie. Wheres Draxs at?!

you were cuter as a tauren. Draxs is around, he's alive and well

"KUBA THERES 3 ILLIDARI RUNESHIELDS IN THE BACK!!!"

where? i can't find any
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
12/06/2010 3:45 AMPosted by Kuba
i need some more people to talk to besides the crazy russian

Awww, picking on me again? :D
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Oh hai.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Kuba still makes me moist..
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Grats Polaro on the loot
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
trudat

ps: hi kuba
Edited by Jeniferlopez on 12/15/2010 10:57 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]