The 17 Hours-ly Thread[12.06.10]

85 Undead Warrior
I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm bringing down thedailythread.net temporarily for some site upgrades for the launch of Cataclysm. I'll let you all know when the upgrades have been completed and the site's up for viewing.
Reply Quote
12/06/2010 9:21 AMPosted by Kaahn
I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm bringing down thedailythread.net temporarily for some site upgrades for the launch of Cataclysm. I'll let you all know when the upgrades have been completed and the site's up for viewing.

You fiend!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
NZ. 9pm tonight.

RAAAAAAAGH!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Midnight launch?

No way. Between my two essays, finals, being involved in a musical, I don't have time for a midnight release!

Besides, I already pre-ordered it from Amazaon.
Reply Quote
Are YOU going to a midnight launch event locally? Or will you be at home, nice and cozy and out of the cold, waiting for 12:00AM PST?

Hell yes, I'll be at my local GameStop socializing with the other WoW players :D I also plan to buy Monster energy drinks on the way home so I can check out the new features Cataclysm has, and probably be one of the first to do one of the new dungeons. Blackrock Caverns or Throne of the Tides anyone?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
It's 39 degrees outside right now, windchill of 31.
And it's like, noonish.

Bump that noise. I'm gonna be all cozy warm under blankets and at least five jackets instead. While I've normally really enjoyed meeting fellow WoW players... eeeeeeeeehhhhh... 3 am at 23 degrees is not my cup of tea. |B

Digital download, baybeh.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
Digital download here as well...

I used to relish getting out and mingling with my fellow players at the launch parties or at Blizzcon proper - but this year I skipped Blizzcon and watched it on the internet, and now the digital download so I can just camp out in front of the fireplace with Earl Grey (double bergamot of course) and watch the clock... It's possible that I may only encounter the player base of WoW online from here on out.

Sounds like I'm getting old or something. :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I will not be attending a midnight release party, although a few weeks back I thought it was a swell idea. Instead, I will be going to bed, waking up, going off to school, spazzing all day to my friends about the expansion (even though they despise World of Warcraft with a passion). Then when the school day is over, I will be rushing home, hoping that my mom or dad was able to/remembered to buy the expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]