was just thinking about druids and solar beam

85 Undead Warlock
XiS
essentially, a boomkin, can cyclone a healer 3 times, then insta root solar beam for 10 seconds.
is this really necessary?
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
One might say its super effective.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
12/06/2010 6:12 AMPosted by Treesaiyan
It really isn't. Our "silence" is the dumbest one.. It can easily be bypassed if you know how to play your class.

Ok than its not very effective. Unless you use sunny day first.
Reply Quote
The funny thing is that instant roots makes this weaker. If you use instant roots, then you have a GCD before the beam where the healer can dispel the roots. If you had used roots with a cast time the GCD would have been finished and you could solar beam right away. BUT THAT WOULD TAKE TIMING OHMAGAH.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
XiS
or they could just give you an interupt that isnt affected by latency and call it a balanced day

or we could leave it as where you beam someone, they run 540 yards away but still have the debuff
Reply Quote
62 Dwarf Rogue
12/06/2010 7:32 AMPosted by Kaylaria
Why did you make this post? You are gonna have people Raging all over it. Then Solar Beam will get nerfed, then they will remove the Glyph on Entangling roots, then we go back to being Free HK's

You kind of answered your own question there didn't you?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
is 3x sheep or fear necessary?
Reply Quote
10 Human Warlock
I'm sure moonkins would gladly trade mages for their counterspell
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
or we could leave it as where you beam someone, they run 540 yards away but still have the debuff

This doesn't happen anymore, it was fixed. QQ more.
Edited by Kattnip on 12/6/2010 8:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
AXE
'Bout time we got something so unbelievably overpowered that we can faceroll into glads with. It was our turn, anyways.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
NM
Edited by Rosepower on 1/10/2011 10:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2010 6:10 AMPosted by Pactmaker
One might say its super effective.

say what
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/06/2010 8:14 AMPosted by Ciseal
'Bout time we got something so unbelievably overpowered that we can faceroll into glads with. It was our turn, anyways.

I don't think you understand how this is supposed to work.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
AXE
12/06/2010 10:13 AMPosted by Kolzi
12/06/2010 8:14 AMPosted by Ciseal

I don't think you understand how this is supposed to work.

Oh, but I do. Every ~6 months, a new class or spec rolls into the FOTM spot, and becomes uber-op. I'm just saying we were due. Bow to your new anti-healer overlords. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]