BG healing

90 Human Paladin
Im new to the healing class, played a mage most of my time in game. But have a 50 holy pally now. Unstoppable soloing while questing, but bg's kick my butt. I will state at the start im here to heal. Why does everyone think that just cause your a pally you can attack and keep yourself and them healed. I get ganged jumped and no one around tries to come to my aid but yell like mad when they die cause i didnt heal them. Yes I wear plate, I can take a hit or two, but when 4-5 jump on your healer Please try to help them or I can let you die and keep myself up a little long until they beat through all I have.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
It's mostly just healers that read the Healing forum. We feel your pain. =]

But if you want to make an address to the damage dealers in battlegrounds, you may want to head to the Battlegrounds forum.

By the way, the battlegrounds are split into level brackets of 5, so if you're at a level ending in a 4 or a 9, you'll stand a much better chance of surviving.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]