Paladin Tier 11 Shoulders/Mantle/Pauldrons

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are they bugged?
I placed a bug report on the forums citing how completely ridiculous they look and if it was intended. I thought it was just my race but seems to be the same with almost all others.

Anyone got any thoughts? I personally would be rather unhappy if they weren't able to, or would be unwilling to address this issue

Could just be me though...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The heroic version of the shoulders don't look too bad on hfp and dfp, dont know about bfp, but yeah on males they look kinda really bad. Worse if you have the helm graphic on. No way in hell am I turning that graphic on. Besides if I did no one could run their fingers through my sexy beard, could they?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2010 10:33 AMPosted by Pandaren
The heroic version of the shoulders don't look too bad on hfp and dfp, dont know about bfp, but yeah on males they look kinda really bad. Worse if you have the helm graphic on. No way in hell am I turning that graphic on. Besides if I did no one could run their fingers through my sexy beard, could they?

Blizzard has a tradition of making the first tier of shoulders for each expansion extra-redunculous. Remember the stalagmites they gave us with tier 7?
Reply Quote
The armor looks terrible on Tauren. Though the new pvp gear I think looks amazing on them, strange...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I happen to like the next tier gear's look.

Your opinion is apparently different. I hope you're joking, but I'm certain that posting it as a "bug", even as a joke, is too much.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I don't like the design, but I feel the shoulders are far less obnoxious than what other classes got. They're kinda goofy, but not obnoxious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]