[A]Resto/tank Druid LF Cata Progression Guild

85 Night Elf Druid
I'm looking for a guild not interested in waiting for people to come online and that preferably knows how to stay spread apart and keep out of flamewall. Singing in vent is fine, as long as it is kept OUT of boss fights, and I am highly versatile when it comes to family friendly or college-kid friendly.

I healed WotLK through Nax25 (including single-healing EoE in relevant gear), Uld25, ToC25 (mostly), and ICC 10 (mostly) up to LK. I am completely fine with healing Cata, but I tanked all through BC, and now that tanking is changing back to more of what it used to be, I hope to tank Cata if possible.

I also have a hunter, priest, paladin, and warlock available if required.
Edited by Deloimoi on 12/6/2010 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Hi Deloimoi.

I understand your frustration with waiting for people to come online, not getting raids started on time, wiping due to people not paying attention or following instructions. In <Undone>, we place a great deal of emphasis on striking the right balance between fun and progression. Progression leads to fun while nights filled with wipes and excessive downtime lead to frustration. We’ve developed a culture of teamwork in which situational awareness and group results are more important to us than gear scores and meters. Each person is treated as an integral member of the team. We joke a lot and enjoy ourselves, but we buckle down and focus when the situation calls for it. We all have other commitments outside of WoW so we try to maximize our productivity and enjoyment during the time we have to play.

Our current members all came from a raiding guild that was progressing well, but with the launch of Cataclysm, we decided to split off and reorganize as <Undone>. We are focused on achieving consistent progression in 10-person raiding on a schedule of 2-3 nights per week. We know from past experience that this is possible with good strategies, execution, teamwork, and leadership. We are not "hard core" and we require that everybody treat each other respectfully and work together. However, we also expect everybody to do their job so that we can continually down new bosses and experience new content as a guild.

We all have a lot of alts so for now we've opened up recruiting to all classes, regardless of your current gear on any given toon. If <Undone> sounds like it might be a good fit for you, contact me in-game or visit our website http://undone.guildlaunch.com.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]