Can we get a transfer for gurubashi please!!!

85 Draenei Shaman
I've been on two other servers and loved them but due to me moving different time zones wouldn't work that great. Gurubashi should be listed as #1 BR/Port #2 English server.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
What is this, about once a month these come up?
Reply Quote
Leppage, you are a Gurubashi hero. You should wear these gloves.
Gloves of Unmitigated Badassery
Reply Quote
63 Tauren Druid
12/06/2010 2:04 PMPosted by Substitute
What is this, about once a month these come up?

It feeds the trolls.
Reply Quote
No I agree. I have been on Gurubashi for almost 3 years now and it wasn't bad when I first got here,but once Cata came out it has been over run by Brazilians to where it's just frustrating to get into raids or even find someone who speaks english who will sell you an item you are looking for.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Leppage, you are a Gurubashi hero. You should wear these gloves.
Gloves of Unmitigated Badassery

Nah, more like these ones:
Cue Cue Gloves

=]
Edited by Maeby on 6/20/2011 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol,the more you guys want to avoid it Leppage is right. I am tired of getting into raids/dungeons with people who can't understand me and I can't understand them. Why come on to an English server when you do not speak English?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
06/21/2011 02:47 AMPosted by Golbat
Lol,the more you guys want to avoid it Leppage is right. I am tired of getting into raids/dungeons with people who can't understand me and I can't understand them. Why come on to an English server when you do not speak English?

Because they don't have to speak English to function. There's enough people on our server that speak Portuguese, they can totally function without ever speaking English.

I'm from Miami. It's the same way here with Spanish.
Edited by Maeby on 6/21/2011 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes,but you have to admit it's still quite annoying.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Funniest part is it's a west-coast server on top of that... One of the farthest possible locations from Brazil... Why don't they just go to an Oceanic Realm and leave our damn server alone.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
06/22/2011 01:16 AMPosted by Golbat
Yes,but you have to admit it's still quite annoying.

Omg you're a troll?!?!? WTB goblin hunter again
Reply Quote
I've stopped playing after 4-5 years of constant playing (300+ days /played). I just can't get into it when there are so many people I cannot understand. It's a social game by design but you cannot be social. PLEASE allow transfers off this server! I cannot afford 9 transfers for my nine 85's... $225... I don't think so... I don't want to quit WoW but I can't do most of the things I like to do anymore. Guess I'll just go play skyrim.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Come on blizzard, please let the people be able to transfer out of this server. It's getting ridiculous, I cannot stand playing on this server. There literally is zero communication between the English speaking players and Portuguese speaking players on this server. We either kick them (Portuguese speaking Brazilians) b/c they are not understanding the English language, or they are kicking us (AMERICANS) because we do not understand the Portuguese language in a raid where everyone should be able to understand and communicate with each other. (Let me add that this is a US server)... It was bearable during Wrath of the Lich King, but Cataclysm has just made the ratio unbearable. I want to, along with EVERYONE on this server who speaks English, be able to get into a raid OR pvp with people who understand us. I'm sure the Brazilians would love to get us off Gurubashi since there is so much trash talking in between both parties in trade chat. As that guy above me said, I just don't have the money to transfer all my characters out of this server, it's just too much. I've been a loyal fan to WoW, but seriously if this doesn't change soon, I don't think I'll be able to play this game much longer. PLEASE!
Edited by Jaxsha on 11/18/2011 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
67 Worgen Mage
*a wild brazilian appears*

Don't worry guys. We will departing this December 6th, 2011, to our brand new all portuguese-brazilian servers. You take care of our beloved Gurubashi.

PS: Nice necro :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
signed, wtb this
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I think the opposite will happen. The population on Gurubashi will be soooo low that they'll probably open a free transfer TO gurubashi instead. Lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
*a wild brazilian appears*

Don't worry guys. We will departing this December 6th, 2011, to our brand new all portuguese-brazilian servers. You take care of our beloved Gurubashi.

PS: Nice necro :)

What happened? it's December 13th and as far as I can see, BR is still all over the place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]