Chakra Serenity

85 Undead Priest
I was hoping Bliz fixed the problem with the spell not being macro-able with the latest patch.
But there still isn't a way to macro this. Is this working as intended? Or can we expect a fix in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's macro'able just fine. It just changes names, so if you want to macro it you have to macro all the names to different keybinds.

The current workaround is to use a /click macro on a spellbook copy of the spell. You can pull another copy onto your bars so you can watch the cooldown.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I haven't downloaded the patch yet... but are you serious?!

This is a pretty major thing.

I'm not even sure if their macro 'fix' actually fixed anything. I haven't noticed an improvement in my other abilities. Only a broken mechanic, persisting through two patches and a hotfix now.

And counting...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I put it on a bar and then do something like that with a macro
/click MultiBarRightButton9
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I just set up a hot key for the Chastise. I then setup a macro for the heals, just make sure you use the correct spell name. Works for now, but I'm hoping it will be fixed in time so that you only need one macro/spotforclique.
Edited by Emeey on 12/6/2010 8:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]