Unable to mount.

85 Human Death Knight
For some reason I am unable to reply to the already open thread, but was wondering if I could get an update on whether or not this can be fixed soon. I opened the petition about 4-5 hours ago and it was escalated w/o hearing a word.
Reply Quote
If it was escalated that means it's been brought to higher authority so the specialized GMs can help you with this issue.

Please be patient as there are currently a lot of tickets about this issue, and if it's been escalated it shouldn't be too long before they help you out. But it all depends.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
a lot of people have been having this issue when they have exploited bugs to get into the new zones which are currently off limits, so if you've done that i'd recommend not doing it again if you want to be able to mount :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
12/05/2010 9:33 PMPosted by Gnoheals
a lot of people have been having this issue when they have exploited bugs to get into the new zones which are currently off limits, so if you've done that i'd recommend not doing it again if you want to be able to mount :)

Though we've seen a number of people attempting to use exploits to get into the new, not released areas, this particular issues seems to happen most often by simply swimming out to the area. Nothing really wrong with that as long as you are not otherwise trying to circumvent the preventative measures around these areas.

You should be set, Frostkills. :)
Edited by Vrakthris on 12/5/2010 10:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I was with Frostkills when this happened, all we did was swim into the vashj'ir area and got teleported out. We weren't really exploiting any bugs. =P

Could you fix my character too, please as I am also unable to mount.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
LOL can you fix mine to im also unable to mount >_<
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
12/05/2010 10:14 PMPosted by Austille
Could you fix my character too, please as I am also unable to mount.

You should be set, Austille. Wolverine, is it this character? You don't seem to have a petition submitted.

Though I'm happy to help when I can the appropriate point of contact is always and shall continue to be In-Game Support via a petition.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
All set. thanks for your help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]