beware of Darkfall

81 Undead Death Knight
if you raid with any of these guys just beware that the GMs dont like to give up loot if they want it, case in point, MS> OS as posted loot rules in guild before every raid , MS what you were in that fight as, NOT outside of the raid, these guys dont seem to follow thier own rules , just want to let my fellow DS players aware of this, its not the gear, who cares , its the point that they get a kick outta being ninjas,this has happened on several occasions, and when i tell people , they say "what else is new " so this obviously has been going on for some time, just wanted to let y'all be aware
Reply Quote
5 Troll Warrior
Hahahahahahahahaha Ferni
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Darkfall = Bloodknights
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
12/06/2010 8:56 AMPosted by Von
Darkfall = Bloodknights

Look up two posts Joey the Bright
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
12/06/2010 9:59 AMPosted by Hasselhawk
12/06/2010 8:56 AMPosted by Von
Darkfall = Bloodknights

Look up two posts Joey the Bright

Who's Hasselhawk?
Reply Quote
lol wingedknight you still going for those pvp awards or you going to take your guild in as raiders then agein i think you guild has a a few that went afk in boss fights as well to go smoke or some *%#* like that dream sport should stick to pvp not raiding your better at it. plus you have no room to talk about another gm when your just as bad at ninjaing but you only do it to the ones in your guild that are not kissing your ass.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Punctuation is hard.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
12/10/2010 5:13 AMPosted by Weejas
lol wingedknight you still going for those pvp awards or you going to take your guild in as raiders then agein i think you guild has a a few that went afk in boss fights as well to go smoke or some *%#* like that dream sport should stick to pvp not raiding your better at it. plus you have no room to talk about another gm when your just as bad at ninjaing but you only do it to the ones in your guild that are not kissing your ass.

Looks like someone in Darkfall has a Worgen ....now we must call animal control and get rid of it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/10/2010 2:45 PMPosted by Von
12/10/2010 5:13 AMPosted by Weejas

Looks like someone in Darkfall has a Worgen ....now we must call animal control and get rid of it

Should I make an undead hunter named Van Helsing too go after it?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
12/12/2010 11:59 AMPosted by Zanthis
12/10/2010 2:45 PMPosted by Von
[quote="14063060835"]lol wingedknight you still going for those pvp awards or you going to take your guild in as raiders then agein i think you guild has a a few that went afk in boss fights as well to go smoke or some *%#* like that dream sport should stick to pvp not raiding your better at it. plus you have no room to talk about another gm when your just as bad at ninjaing but you only do it to the ones in your guild that are not kissing your ass.

Should I make an undead hunter named Van Helsing too go after it?[/quote]

I'm thinking we should take the underworld route
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]