Midnight Launch who's going?

85 Worgen Rogue
So who all is going to any midnight launch events?
Reply Quote
I'm going to try to hit up the Fountain Valley Fry's event but I don't know how well that is going to go. Have to wait till another friend gets off of work which is not until 10.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you already purchased the digital presale, then your game should have already downloaded the cata content, and your account should be pre-activated... Just waiting for 12:00:01 PST for the server to run it's scripts and open cata content.

Instead of wading through the checkout line... You get to wait at the enterance to Hyjal with the rest of us. There should be no code to enter... Battlenet automates that for you.
Reply Quote
WoW is unknown in my town.
So I'm just gonna go to walmart and get it real quick.
Reply Quote
I'm not that worried about being the first to rush in a zone or anything. I'm actually just going to be part of the fun since Elite Tauren Chieftains are playing. Maybe win a door prize, etc. :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
In Asia. We like to have our casual lunch. Have a short run to the store to stock up, and wait for the servers to go live at 4pm. Yup, life is good.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Heh, I got off work at 8am, went shopping, came home and took some sleeping pills to wake up about an hour ago. Have a window waiting to finalize the race change, no work for 2 days, and I'm ready to go!
Edited by Golg on 12/6/2010 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Went from midnight to 4 a.m., woke up to work at 7. Fun times.
It felt like a PvP server, so much flagged alliance. I could barely de-flag myself at times.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Seeing as everyone there was prolly human (unless others came in costume), you/they were all probably alliance.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Seeing as everyone there was prolly human (unless others came in costume), you/they were all probably alliance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]