Silver Hand Cataclysm Raid Progression

90 Orc Warlock
I don't quite understand all the hate for BR, but maybe I am just out of the loop for something. Anyways grats BR on your kill.

It looks like the majority of it is just giving Slornne a hard time for his posting style. Don't think it has much to do with BR, though some of the other 10s are likely miffed at them stacking 80% legendary coverage from 25 and then dropping to 10 for an even easier burn, thereby not being "strict" 10. If that even matters in a tier this unbalanced.

Regardless, grats, BR. I imagine Madness is a !@#$% in 10, relative to the rest.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
04/05/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Ouic
I don't quite understand all the hate for BR, but maybe I am just out of the loop for something. Anyways grats BR on your kill.

It looks like the majority of it is just giving Slornne a hard time for his posting style. Don't think it has much to do with BR, though some of the other 10s are likely miffed at them stacking 80% legendary coverage from 25 and then dropping to 10 for an even easier burn, thereby not being "strict" 10. If that even matters in a tier this unbalanced.

Regardless, grats, BR. I imagine Madness is a !@#$% in 10, relative to the rest.

We didn't drop to 10 man for an easier burn, we dropped to 10 man because we didn't have a solid 25 consistent people to be able to push progression. The fact we had 4 legendarys in the raid was just luck lol. Madness was no where near as hard as Spine. It's just getting to phase 2 takes forever, its kinda boring and repetitive and all hinges on hitting cooldowns at the right time them slowing and burning the bloods fast enough to not have to repeat th 5% mark.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Not accusing, just answering why some people seem a bit annoyed. It really doesn't matter at all, though, especially here. A kill is a kill; the rest is Blizzard's problem. Beyond trolling, we could care less.

04/05/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Slornne
Madness was no where near as hard as Spine.

Interesting. Unless they've changed something, everything I've heard about 10-man progression points to the opposite. Or, you were just doing Spine wrong. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Not accusing, just answering why some people seem a bit annoyed. It really doesn't matter at all, though, especially here. A kill is a kill; the rest is Blizzard's problem. Beyond trolling, we could care less.

Madness was no where near as hard as Spine.

Interesting. Unless they've changed something, everything I've heard about 10-man progression points to the opposite. Or, you were just doing Spine wrong. ;)

Eh, who knows, Spine took us 3 weeks, Madness took 2 nights so whatevs, they're dead, thats all we care about.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I suppose it does make a bit more sense now with the 15% and Spine being a straight up execution fight vs. the brute-forceable Madness. Anyway, grats again, and big thanks to Darmuth for handling all this with such a crazy schedule.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
both spine and madness felt like 10 mins of mind numbing boringness, followed by 2 to 3 mins of intense concentration, I think the hardest part of those 2 bosses was staying focused for 10+mins
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
04/05/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Todyn
both spine and madness felt like 10 mins of mind numbing boringness, followed by 2 to 3 mins of intense concentration, I think the hardest part of those 2 bosses was staying focused for 10+mins

It is not like that on 25 man.

edit: Actually, as a DPS it probably is, at least on Spine. Ha. You damn rets, I tell ya.
Edited by Radz on 4/5/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Updated
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
And thanks for all the thanks, and one more thanks, thank god this semester is over in 3 more weeks. I love my job, I wouldn't trade teaching for anything in the world, but man this semester more so on Tuesdays have been draining.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Blame Roll has the Morchok meta
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12April2012: multiple simultaneous Stormwind raids down to The War Council.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
#occupystormwind
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The Valiant on 25 man took out Hagra heroic tonight
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Blame Roll finished out the Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider Achievements tonight.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
updated, last Tuesday of hell
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Vaeringjar has taken out Zonozz Heroic and the madness meta
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Our Zombie Plan downed heroic Warmaster Blackhorn on 10 man.
Edited by Galavien on 5/2/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
3 months later, Kupo cleared heroic DS... Damn people and their lifes!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]