Looking For Guild

55 Human Paladin
Hi, I'm looking for a Alliance guild. I am a returning player that played during BC. i am looking for a guild of mature players that take the game casually serious. What i mean by that is, the guild would not hold people to a strict schedule, but when we do raid and bg they do not put up with bs. I will be lvling this toon to 85 and have no problem tanking or pvping, the only thing i lack exp in is healing. In BC I was a pally tank mostly and would pvp on down time, mainly pvp'd less than raiding because ret back than compared to now it seems were two different animals. I am relearning tanking and ret very well and picking up the new pally mechanics very well, but I am more than happy to learn from those that have played in the LK system and have used this new system longer to better myself, because things are different from what they were in BC that's for sure lol. Also i would be of value to your guild because i played when you had to CC in every instance and tanking was alot more surgical in a sense and stupid dps'ers could not get away the crap they pull now, and i have raid tank exp.

I am hopeful that i get the chance to prove this and be a benefit to whichever guild wants to give me a shot.
Edited by Doublebubble on 12/6/2010 10:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
55 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]