Free Transfers Soon?

80 Dwarf Priest
This server has became very popular, with the queue times popping up again before cata is even released, also with all the Battle groups being tied together soon, a lot of us are looking to go to a lower populated server, preferably on the east coast or central.

Is there anytime in the near future for free transfers to help populate other servers and balance the horde and alliance ratio
Edited by Roxyxp on 12/6/2010 11:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can see the future and read minds
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Does the future have cookies?
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
So why the %%#! is this server so popular anyway? I always see people asking about it and mentioning that they just transferred. WHY
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Shaman
they can have it just give me a way out lawl
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
You can thank the retards that blindly transferred here after many have warned them that transferring to a full server will have consequences now you either have to pay or live with it. Get over it.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Statistically, its one of the last (if not THE last) alliance-heavy PvP realm. All others are horde. Now, granted I got this info from Wowcensus (and I understand the pop. info there may be unreliable) ... I'd guess alliance come here to up their mortality rate upon leaving capital cities while horde come here to be the underdogs.

Either way, server's too full. Character Migration plz~~
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Shoosh Baneblade and make my queue go away.. 203 minutes in queue.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Rogue
doesn't matter, world server just crashed. impossible to quest anyway when alliance are swarming like ants
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
There should definitely be free transfers off this server. 1500 position in queue, your kidding me right?!?! & a 2 hour wait time just to play... screw this
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Priest
Holy crap!! I've waited forever to log on and still nothing! went from 1600 que to 1200 in like an hr! :/ definitely need a free transfer
Reply Quote
24 Orc Hunter
1149 been waitin 4 40 min ughhh get me out of here
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
lol <3 Dez
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
i think the reason that blizz hasnt given us... or any realm for that matter free transfers is because they are waiting for people to pay for the transfers... then after they make their money they will let us who dont have 20 bucks transfer for free
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
They will most likely wait and see how the servers are in a few days.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
while that may be true, KT has been overpopulated and unbalanced for some time now. i would gladly move to another server if it means no queues, balanced server (most likely not), and less spam in trade
Reply Quote
I'm unfortunately in the same boat. I work almost every day and every night when I get home I want to get on the game for a bit. I've been stuck with queues lasting over an hour just to play, and by then it's too late to really get into things.

I'd pay for a transfer now, but I'm just afraid they will open free transfers off in a few days and I would have spent that money for nothing.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
Free transfers naow!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
get more ally off this server plz. so yes free ally server transfers
Edited by Sarawalker on 12/8/2010 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I want out, give us free xfers !!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]