Who hates RL the most right now

85 Tauren Paladin
So I was having this discussion in trade, its a basic 1-up discussion, who has the longest wait to play cata due to RL matters.

I will start it off with an 11 am earliest time playing, due to an 8am exam tommorow. This shouldnt be hard to beat, so lets see who wins.
Reply Quote
81 Troll Shaman
I have no money because I had to pay 300bucks for a computer repair, still haven't handed in a 20% paper that was due thursday (hard drive died thurs.). I don't get paid till next weeeek soooooo the money I have is basically for survival needs. Such as Timmies runs.
And exams.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
sooo...mams raises the stakes to lets say wed?

Also, turkey bacon clubs are too dam good, im sure they sprinkle some cocaine into the honey mustard sauce
Reply Quote
61 Gnome Priest
Well, since I'm essentially starting over, I'm not in a terrible hurry to get it tomorrow. If I do, I do.

Wait, sorry, that kind of spoils it. What I meant was...

OMG I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HOLD MY BREATH THAT LONG!!! IM GONNA POOP IN MY PANTS AT 12:05 TONIGHT!!!

:)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I am not gonna stay up till 3 eastern tonight to play. I did buy the digital download already. It turns on at midnight server tonight right? And I am going to have to actually work at work tomorrow, so probably no work wow for me. I'll start tuesday night around 6-7 server. I'll have 2-3 hours a night until the 18th it is looking like. Work every day till then. I might be a bit more excited than Walmarto, but it isn't gonna kill me. We will be playing this content for a very long time.

Mamour seems to be winning
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
oh tell every1 that replies to ur how long till u play cata post that they should stop !*!**ing. u can tell em i said that lol i got 4 more months lol

from condor, he may have just won.
Reply Quote
81 Troll Shaman
12/07/2010 7:12 AMPosted by Mypally
oh tell every1 that replies to ur how long till u play cata post that they should stop !*!**ing. u can tell em i said that lol i got 4 more months lol

from condor, he may have just won.

Aren't they allowed to play it overseas? Or is he? Gah I dunno.
Tell Condor I miss him :3
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
I bought the CE at the 12am release BUT promptly came home and crawled into bed. I woke up this morning to play....to find that my internet was down. FML. SO after working 9 hours today, I have to hit up a Freddies tonight for an ethernet cable for my computer that arrived yesterday and hope that my internet stays on. Projected time: 11pm tonight (after setting up said ethernet and computer.) Luckily I have the next 3 days off from work!

(I am aware I don't even compare to Mam's or other's troubles. I jut like whine threads. :D)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

I have to work all week with extra hours. I log on this am to make sure I am all set up and already see guildies at 83. /cry

I almost had this week off. The power system at my office blew up Thursday and wasn;t projected to be fixed until late this week. I thought I would be able to push for realm first Priest and Enchanting but no .. some over eager bever had to work this past F*&(ing weekend to get it repaired early.

Grrrrrrr...

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/06/2010 5:45 PMPosted by Solarcaine
OMG I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HOLD MY BREATH THAT LONG!!! IM GONNA POOP IN MY PANTS AT 12:05 TONIGHT!!!

:)

This is pretty much what I expect of you.
I was going to moan about having to wait until later tonight to play and then Mams blew it all out of the water.

GG girlie.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]