Returning Druid LF Semi-Casual Raiding Guild

85 Night Elf Druid
Hi All,

I am looking for a fun, casual 10M raiding guild for my Night Elf Druid returning after a long period of absence. I can raid on Friday Saturday after 10 pm PST and Sundays between 3pm-7pm.

I am looking for a group of mature people, who are looking to have fun and in the meantime advancing through game content. Already having a busy work and family life I am not interested in guilds with too much competition and lot of drama. Just looking for a fun environment to level up to 85 and run heroics and 10 mans together.

I have played pretty much all Druid specs before and I am looking forward to returning to being a feral tank and spec into Resto or Balance on my secondary talent set, although I can change specs as needed by the guild.

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hello, Celadoris,

I wasn't sure how set your raid start times were so I thought I'd respond. I would have room for you on my raid team as either a tank or dps, but we raid 9pm to 12am PST on Friday/Saturday.

We only have two raid days because once you are on a raid team, you go to every raid. No benchwarmers. That way we all get a real feel for playing together and that familiarity and comraderie will let us accomplish progression without having to raid more than two days a week.

Since we haven't started raiding yet (except sometimes old stuff for fun), we normally are either questing or doing dungeons together. We feel it's important to do other stuff together outside of raiding not only to make friends with our guildmates but also because it's good for guild achievement progression which we are very serious about.

If you think you can adjust your start time and might be interested in us, please visit our webesite at www.reduxguild.com.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]