Vuhdo discontinued?

90 Tauren Druid
What the hells a raid frame?

Doesnt everybody just click on people's floating health bars like they do enemy mobs. Then click your heal buttons. I'm pretty sure this is the best way to heal and if you heal any other way with any other addon, well, you're bad. and you touch yourself at night.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
This thread reminds me of: http://xkcd.com/378/

And real healing Priests use a compass.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ever since i saw this post, i switched to Grid + Clique.

I actually like it now.. just the simplicity of it is beautiful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*cry* I so hope someone takes over.

Vuhdo is by far my favorite. I have been using it forever now. I have tried the others and just didn't care for it. I know alot of people like grid but I just prefer how vuhdo is all in one box I guess. I don't have to get clique and other addons to make grid do what vuhdo does.

meh this sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
05/06/2014 05:49 AMPosted by Wonderstruck
Ever since i saw this post, i switched to Grid + Clique.

I actually like it now.. just the simplicity of it is beautiful.

I would wait and see what happens when WoD lands. What had made me change addons in the past was because not all of them worked or updated for a new patch.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thank god I started using Elvui's raid frames about 3 months ago.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
shampoo is better.
It goes on first and cleans the hair.

No fool, conditioner is better.
It leaves the hair silky smooth.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i'd rather not have to set up grid. i'm lazy and vuhdo made it really easy to be lazy
Reply Quote
05/06/2014 12:22 PMPosted by Madspally
shampoo is better.

Sigh, male blood elves must make everything about hair.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/07/2014 09:18 AMPosted by Stratous
05/06/2014 12:22 PMPosted by Madspally
shampoo is better.

Sigh, male blood elves must make everything about hair.

Don't be jelous.
Just because we are the only males who can do an amazing hairflip...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
love me some blizz raid frams with mouseover marcos

http://i.imgur.com/LCDi5Ee.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/07/2014 10:15 AMPosted by Nillie

If I could edit the way debuffs were shown, I'd probably like them, too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
05/07/2014 10:15 AMPosted by Nillie

but u died :(
Reply Quote
I used to play using Vuhdo on a resto shammy before a year+ break. I tried Healbot with the new reroll after forgetting everything and just fell back to using a ton of mouseover macros and mouse/keybinds.

The downside was making sure that shapeshifting didn't break my important binds. The upside has been I can go edit them at leisure. I think I must be missing and or forgetting what made the addons awesome besides an easier, macro free UI. Not knowing what I'm doing wrong makes me nervous, but I am still on the learning curve.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
That's the sound of all of the players who will never truly know how much more superior vuhdo was to grid. I'm using my presets until the code breaks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/07/2014 08:59 PMPosted by Jzekali
I think I must be missing and or forgetting what made the addons awesome besides an easier, macro free UI.

The main addition that addons bring is really the ability to customise buffs and debuffs in ways that make sense to you personally. I have trouble seeing debuffs on the Blizz frames and there are some debuffs I really care about and others that aren't important so I like being able to get down to that level of detail in terms of what is displayed. I also like to see when tanks (or anyone really) are using their damage mitigators as it helps me to prioritise my heal targets.

There are some other nice things too. E.g. arrows that point the way to someone when they are out of range. Or cluster finders that tell you which players are standing near others so you can maximise your aoe heals.

If you're happy with your healing without a raid frame addon there's no reason to change though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
05/05/2014 11:10 AMPosted by Tsilyi
http://i.imgur.com/HK7NYwC.jpg

I used Grid for years before I took the time to sit down and play with Vuhdo, I'll be very sad if noone picks up the project. I love how customizable all the displays are sooooo much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Is Vuhdo broken?

I went in raid last night and only tanks showed in Vuhdo. The group would not appear after reloading/relogging/reinstalling Vuhdo. Anyone know what the problem is?

Healbot came to the rescue, but wow I didn't have time to configure it fast enough, before another priest leap of faithed me into the raid.

If Vuhdo is not gonna be updated or maintained, I guess I'll go learn grid myself. (Healbot is great, but I like being able to configure where and when I see debuffs/buffs on bars.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
05/11/2014 03:04 PMPosted by Canyoni
Is Vuhdo broken?
No. Vuhdo is still working just fine right now. Your config is messed up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I don't know man, my vuhdo apparently erased 4 healing profiles overnight. I woke up and logged on and bam, gone, everything. Patch woe?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]