Vindicatum Sells 7/7 Heroic Highmaul - 75k

100 Pandaren Priest
Highmaul Services
7/7H with loot for 75k gold.

Overview
Prices are non-negotiable and must be paid upfront before your raid invite. Arrangements can be made for off-server sales. Contact us through:

BTag - Tan#1393
Email - vindicatum.tanned@gmail.com

Details
1. When will the raid take place?
Currently, Tuesday evening from 8:45pm EST to 12:15am. If you're purchasing a partial or full run, you'll need to be online on time on your scheduled date.

2. What loot will I receive?
*"Loot" is defined as "All items for the spec you select at the time of booking". BoE items are not included automatically. Priority on Warforged/Socketed items will be for Vindicatum members. If these items are not needed, they will be given to you at no additional charge.

3. Deposits and Payments
A 30% (non-refundable) deposit is required to reserve a spot in one of our runs, with the balance due by Midnight server time, the day of your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited and your spot will be surrendered to a stand-by purchaser. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule.

4. Can I participate?
We would encourage you to participate in as many encounters as possible because experiencing the encounters "hands-on" is part of the fun! We ask that you are present on mumble with us and follow our direction during the encounters. However, some of the encounters stress and increased importance of positional mechanics. On these fights, you will be asked to die at the beginning so we may complete them in a time-efficient manner.

Important Details:

- Raid invites start at 8:45pm EST and first boss starts at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday and ends at 12:15am.
- Strongly Recommended you show up with Warforged Seals for a shot at extra loot.
Edited by Tanned on 1/20/2015 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Pay to win!
Reply Quote
700k on Icecrown? d-d-d-d-aaaayumn.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Still selling.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Vindicatum is bumping.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Top post is updated with new prices:

Heroic Siege Services:
1. 12/14H with Loot* - 225k
2. 13/14H with Loot* - 250k
3. 14/14H with Loot* - 475k
4. 14/14H with Mount but without Loot - 475k
5. 14/14H with Loot* & Mount - 550k
6. Heroic Garrosh** & Mount - 250k
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Just did wing 2 and 3 a few minutes ago, got 2 tier pieces, a 2 hander, 1 trinket, bootsb bracers and a couple intel plate items, that should be strength next patch. All in all way less than anything off the BMAH and a hell of a lot quicker. They dont stack classes being carried either, so you get all the plate or cloth etc. Very effective run, made the bosses into loot piniatas!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/20/2014 07:28 PMPosted by Hontoushi
Just did wing 2 and 3 a few minutes ago, got 2 tier pieces, a 2 hander, 1 trinket, bootsb bracers and a couple intel plate items, that should be strength next patch. All in all way less than anything off the BMAH and a hell of a lot quicker. They dont stack classes being carried either, so you get all the plate or cloth etc. Very effective run, made the bosses into loot piniatas!

Thanks for the kind words Hontoushi - was a pleasure!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
FX
Just went 13/14H with Vindicatum.
There were two reasons I wanted to go. One obviously was the loot, of which I got tons. Weapon, tier pieces, trinkets etc. I even got gear for my off spec, which if you have to do something other than heal it is nice to have some shadow gear. Never did I feel that when something dropped things were stacked against me.

The other reason was the experience. The people in the raid were extremely talented and were serious when it was required but also laid back and relaxed when it wasn't. I learned a lot about the fights, the mechanics and even watching someone play my role at a high level taught me loads. I was able to participate in a majority of the fights and contribute in my own (extremely) small way.

I think it was around 3 hours for almost a full clear. Gold and time well spent. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Thanks again to the whole team for a smooth and enjoyable evening.
Reply Quote
Going Sunday on my lock. Looking forward to another great raid and many lootz!
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
Hey! I purchased a 250k, 13/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar on my Hunter. I just ran it today and I was ilvl 513 going in and literally replaced every single slot except a trinket with 566 Heroic gear! I even got a Heroic Warforged piece or two. The Vindicatum Guild is a REALLY good group of skilled players and they blasted through 13/14 in just under three hours. The price is well worth it for sure. Thanks to all Vindicatum members for the Carry!
Reply Quote
I went tonight as well. I got quite a few items and increased my ilvl from 568 upgraded to 572 un-upgraded. Im saving up for next slot available =). PS. make sure you have all your warforged tokens ready to go for this type of thing.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
got a trinket, 3 pc of tier gear (neither of the 2 other pieces I wanted rolled on loot or bonus rolls) a better belt, a heroic wand and ring. Also got 6 pieces of priest gear for when it goes through with spirit -> other stat . Makes for a nice xmog over the fugly warlock set.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Worgana-- transmogging priest gear is a mortal sin to warlock kind. Please whisper me in game for lengthy conversations about warlock fashion and why it should include a monocle.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I agree with the fashionable warlock above me.

Thanks again for everyone that bought runs, and for the positive reviews! :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bought a 250k Heroic Garrosh + mount, although it took them a few tries, I got the mount and loot, was extremely pleased with the outcome. I'd recommend them if you're interested in purchasing Heroic Siege.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Finished running with Vindicatum on Monday and I have to say I was thoroughly impressed with not only the professionalism and organization of the event but the quality of the product they produced for the buyers. Aside from them being just a great group of guys/gal to run with....the LEWT! Check my armory.. 5/6 heroic for Main/Off spec plus 6 non set epics and a few healing pieces.

This guild is the real deal, and you won't find a better offer anywhere else.

Iberia.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Three months left. Do you have your leveling gear?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
In addition to selling this we also have the ability to sell Gold CMs.

Full 9/9 Clear:
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Went on another partial clear to get some items I was short on from prior raids, filled out my 4 piece and got a upgrade to my boots ! Great run and thanks for the patience in me joining 15 min late. TY tanned and vindicatum!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]