[H] PTOWN stands for P...

90 Troll Shaman
<Ptown Posse> (Horde) is looking for social PvPers who are interested in doing rated battlegrounds and arenas. The primary focus of <Ptown Posse> is to have a supportive rated community of PvPers on Draka-Horde.
If you enjoy raid progression we will be doing this as well, but raiding is optional.
(stolen from the Clearly Awesome thread and fixed for my own laziness)

About us:
Formed in the spring of 2010, a handful of RL friend converged onto Draka Horde with one common goal...NOTHING. Cataclysm is finally here and we are now advertising.

We steal bikes, we eat pike, and yes your mom said so.

Minimum Guild Requirements:

All twinks, mains, alts, casuals, hardcores, comedians, and lolgirls are welcome.

About our Structure:

Entry level Grunts get our sweet tabard, access to vent, and priority over Thugs.

A Thug is someone on the outs of the Posse. Says their coming to the party but doesn't show. Same entry level benefits as a Grunt, but we hate you.

Homeboy/Homegirl is a proven asset to the Posse. Guild repairs, Guild mats, Invite control, and "officers" chat; to talk about how you hate every single Thug more than any Lady Gaga song. ( I personally have nothing on Hermaphrodite Divas.)

Overlords are like officers, but have balls. Same rights as Homeboys, but they are the keepers of the peace. They demote Grunts for being Thugs. They kick Thugs for Thugs. If you are not an Overlord, you just haven't bled enough for the Posse.

No website-don't care that much
No applications- Less reading more killing.
Simple structure to encourage growth.
All "Homies" are encouraged to invite those they like playing with, use the calendar to schedule, and their own private chats if they choose.
Default BG time: 6pm st nightly
Default PVE time: 7pm st Saturdays.
Panties are optional as always.

Contact a Homie today to build YOUR POSSE.

* Terms and services described within this ad are subject to change.
** Any and all posts here after will be classified as slander and prosecuted accordingly.
*** Seriously Mooo
**** Any character wearing the White Rabbit tabard is considered a main assist unless specified before combat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, %@!%-kickers and Methodists. -Blazing Saddles

We are a small social pvp guild looking for more players. We are also interested in merging, but not willing to give up our super awesome tabard. We haz shirts n things why waste em!

We are fun, friendly, lazy, relaxed, and hard to resist. Contact a Homeboy/Homegirl today!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
*BOOOOOOSH*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
P is for Playing, P is for Poon, P-Town Posse is now open to recruitment! We do 10 mans(PVP > PVE) and would also like to start rated bgs, which we have started but we want a core group instead of 3 to 4 pugs. We would love to have more players to hang with so please join the guild, it's very nice.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Much like my dating life, its nice to crack into a cold one every now and then.

NECRO

Still small, still around, and still wanting to expand our loyal membership. We may not have LEET guild perks, but our windowless vans have the best candy.

PTOWN POSSE!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Our lolgirls will make you roflrockets stand straight up!

This forum has really lost its sense of humor. FOR SHAME DRAKA

for shame.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ptown. It's what your mother warned you about.

Recruiting for Rated BG.

Sundays 2pm-6pm

seeking talent over epics.

looking for humor over elitism.

looking for more friend.

PS our tiny crew just hit lvl 25! /dance oh yea, we did it...eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
hum. how did I get into the scumbag recruitment fourm, crap.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Not enough people smell my finger :*(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]