Radikal Faeries - Gay friendly alliance guild

100 Draenei Shaman
Level 20 bump!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
*thumbs-up*
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Level 21 :-D and regularly killing Magmaw, Omnotron Defense Systm, Maloriak, Halfus Wyrmbreaker, and the Conclave of the WInd. Good times!
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Do you guys have any sort of pvp group set up? I'm looking for a nice guild for my alt warrior and while I do love my guild, I'm looking one that does some more player vs. player.

Just curious :D

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Sooo...I just wanted to say hi. :D

You guys should come horde.
Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Druid
Are you by any chance affiliated with the Real LGBT Culture "Radical Faeries" ?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
BUMP! Casual players welcome too!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
We hit level 25 last week! Working on Nefarian and Cho'gall now. Fun times!
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
BUMP!
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Rogue
Heya
If Radikal Faeries is still open, I'm looking to join.
And as to whispering an officer: Aodhan, would that be you?
Thanks!
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Rogue
Never mind.
I'm in!
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
Whoops! Sorry I had missed this.. glad you made it in!

Nefarian - dead. Cho'gall - dead. Time to explore the firelands!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Shannox is our beotch.

Fun times :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Florå on 8/5/2012 12:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I honestly have no recollection of said interaction :( No unkind interactions were intentional - I'm guessing you caught us (me?) while we were in the middle of raid boss fights and somehow we missed the communication :( If that is the case, I apologize!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Hi Flora,

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience. We all learn from these encounters for the future.

I still think that the majority of guild would like to see you present. This last weekend with bizzcon, everyones normal play time has been a bit screwed.

So, come grab me, or december, or a variety of other staff out here that can show you the ropes

It helps to quest with other guildmates
Edited by Deorina on 10/25/2011 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
04/05/2011 03:50 PMPosted by Myrllen
Are you by any chance affiliated with the Real LGBT Culture "Radical Faeries" ?

I think the founder of the guild got the name from the idea of "Radical Faeries", but we're not explicitly a Faerie guild.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone else in the guild is a real "Radical Faerie". We're a pretty mixed, diverse group of people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Flora, very sorry for the experience you had while attempting to contact/communicate with a Radikal Faeries officer. I've been with RF since early WotLK and know the group of people I'm associated with would never intentionally ignore anyone. Andy might be at fault for passing out under his computer desk, but never for being rude :D.

I know what i found with RF and like it! A medium size Suramar Alliance guild (not too big, not too small), gay-friendly, casual raid progression for those of us with crazy work schedules, and stable (been around since 'vanilla' wow). Sometimes I'm the only female voice on vent, so gals check us out! If not now, then maybe a FaeriePanda is in your future :D.
Edited by Madbarbie on 10/25/2011 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
mostly a non-raider here looking to transfer to a server with a lgbt-friendly guild. Been playing since vanilla and most of my friends have moved on. Hoping to meet some new faces :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Bronx, unless its 4am, usually someone online. Hope to see you sometime! Thanks for the post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]