Radikal Faeries - Gay friendly alliance guild

90 Night Elf Rogue
Very cool guild
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks Nem!

An update: Our raiders are now working on the Gunship fight in 10man Dragon Soul.

As usual, we are always open to new members of any class for any type of gameplay - casual, raiding, pvp, etc.

Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
I joined RF a couple days ago, and I already love it! People actually respond to me, and each other, in guild chat! I haven't been in such a friendly guild in years! Also, to be in a guild and my orientation doesn't cause people to be rude to me and get them kicked out is nice. I moved my 85 priest to this realm for this guild, and I know I won't regret it. :)
Reply Quote
*snuggles up next to Aodhan*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hello im looking for a lgbt friendly guild on the Vash'jir server alliance. Anyone know of any or should i just create a new toon on a different server for this?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You guys are very much my favorites. I will continue to always wave at y'all whenever I see you in game.

Sad I don't see some of you as often as I used to though.

Well, /hug and /wave.

See you guys around!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thanks, Dry! Much appreciated. We're around. =)

Flazel, your best bet would be the Vash'jir server forum, or a general LGBT gaming site like gaymer.org. That said, if you want to transfer or roll a toon here, we'd be glad to have you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My friend Yewzaho was unable to post on the forums but he was asking for a recruiting officer to speak with him because he does say he's interested.

From experience I know he would fit well in this group but yeah if you would speak with him he'd appreciate it!

Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]