Jame's Leveling Guides - WoW-Pro

80 Troll Rogue
Hi everyone! This is Jiyambi, known on WoW-Pro.com, home of the famous Jame's Leveling Guides. I'm here to deliver a message from Jame, who cannot post on US servers since he is from the EU.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't know me yet, I'm Jame, writer of the famous "Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide" and "Jame's Horde Leveling Guide".

Never heard of those?

They are high quality, 100% free leveling guides for the masses.
And when we say high quality, that means:

Optimized quest routes for fastest possible leveling speed
    Full quests integration --> Zone achievements
    Tips and tricks for the more complicated quests

Nowadays, it's no longer me alone writing guides, we have a big community of wow gamers working together on new guides and addons, which is why our guides are good AND free: it's made by gamers, for gamers.

Our guides are available in 2 formats:

Readable Version - With a printer-friendly option:

http://wow-pro.com/cataclysm-leveling-guide-1-85

In Game Leveling Addon Version:

http://wow-pro.com/addon

What do we ask in return?

Nothing, but if you like our guides and want to return the favor, here's what you can do:

• 1. Spread the word: tell your friends and guildmates. That's a great way to help, and it doesn't take much time

2. Report bugs if you see any, make suggestions for improvements on our guides if you have any. Constructive criticism is always welcome at wow-pro.com

3. Last but not least, if you want to help out more and got some time and motivation, you're welcome to join our community of guide writers and testers! :)

• If you have any further questions, you can direct them to me here. Or you can simply go to wow-pro.com and ask for help in one of our chats, one of our members/mods will gladly help you out.

Thank you!
    -Jame
    http://www.wow-pro.com
    Reply Quote
    80 Night Elf Hunter
    Yay WoW-Pro! You rock my world with the addon!!!!
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warlock
    This addon is the best thing to happen to leveling
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    Sad I couldn't use it all the way to 85, since it only goes through Uldum, but it was very very helpful and I thank you for all of your hard work. I know you will get the other zones in there soon!
    Reply Quote
    74 Blood Elf Hunter
    Thanks WoWPro community for all the hard work and for letting me join in the fun! :)
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    Yay wow-pro addon :D You guys need to teach WKJezz how to make his puns funny tho :(
    Reply Quote
    81 Draenei Death Knight
    <3 the addon!
    Reply Quote
    82 Blood Elf Hunter
    I've been using the paper guides on my alts, thanks for the addon.
    Reply Quote
    I have used these guides since BC and they are the best. Not only are they great guides but the community is very helpful. Now they have an addon and its never been easier. This is my first place I go when I am leveling toons.
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Rogue
    Leveled 2 other characters with the add-on in LK. Free=awesomesauce!
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Hunter
    I have used the leveling addon and guides through Uldam in Cata so far. I am really impressed and greatly appreciate all the effort that goes into these.

I also used the online guides to level my hunter from 30 through 80 during BC and WotLK. Great work, Jame!

Namor of Muradin
    Reply Quote
    This addon is great, can't suggest it enough!
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Bump! ;) Go hit 85! =P How do you make an 80-85 guide at 80? XD
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Rogue
    I love WoWPros guides! Been using them for a while and I couldn't be happier with my results! I've always been kind of slow at leveling until I found these guides. And thy have yet to steer me wrong! I want to thank the whole WoWPro community for their hard work and dedication to this. It's helped players like myself get the most out of their WoW experience! Thank you so much for everthing! You guys rock! Oh, did I mention the best part is that their free! I already pay for my subscription and I didn't want to have to pay for somethig like this extra. Thank you again!
    Reply Quote
    36 Worgen Hunter
    WoWPro guides are the best! I've been using them from years and still love them. I recently got my husband to use one and he was amazed, he'd always refused guides, but now he's hooked.

Good job WoWPro team!
    Reply Quote
    75 Human Mage
    Great guides, great community. :)
    Reply Quote
    27 Human Hunter
    I have a question on this thinking of getting the addon can someone help me out?
    Reply Quote
    Make a guide for heirloom gear.
    Reply Quote
    55 Blood Elf Paladin
    12/06/2010 09:54 PMPosted by Jiyambi
    http://wow-pro.com/cataclysm-leveling-guide-1-85
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    Arixan's Alliance Leveling Guide - Uldum (83-84) - Coming Soon
    Arixan's Alliance Leveling Guide - Twilight Highlands (84-85) - Coming Soon

? even a casual player, like myself, has been 85 for eons.

One good thing though, guides are not really needed for leveling in Cat. Its like "walk outside, do the linear quests, skip Vashir until you are already level 85 and bored..."

I was assuming it was finished if you are posting about leveling guides.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]