Cairne Bloodhoof Statue !

85 Goblin Death Knight
So with the passing of the beloved chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof I was wondering why he has no statue ...

The dark lady , Highlord Fordring and Highlord Fordragon all have statues but our beloved chieftain has none. I propose that in the courtyard of where he use to be a statue to him be made. I am sure that more than me would agree and I would love to hear feedback to this idea to get it support and to get a statue of our beloved Cairne Bloodhoof commissioned ....

PLEASE BLIZZARD GIVE US A STATUE IN THUNDERBLUFF FOR Cairne Bloodhoof
Edited by Vaeflare on 12/7/2010 3:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Come on people more people sign !!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Because statues are made of metal and Tauren, as a race, would rather respect nature and leave the metal in the ground.
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
Dunno about a statue. But at least a totem pole or shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/07/2010 2:25 AMPosted by Iktome
Dunno about a statue. But at least a totem pole or shrine.

I totally support this. Not necessarily a statue or any such things, just some place to honour him would be great.
Edited by Elyste on 12/7/2010 2:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Well a Wooden statue or stone not a metal monstrosity ... Something like Trion has in Lights hope or What the Dark lady has in Brill ...
Reply Quote
35 Dwarf Shaman
/Signed

It wouldn't take much to add this even. Make it happen blizz.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
/Signed

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
The leader of IF got a statue when he got cursed.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
So we want a Bloodhoof statue :D
Reply Quote
Tauren aren't really the statue type.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Priest
because Kalimdor doesn't believe in statues :O
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
/sign
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
A statue wouldn't make sense. How many statues of famous Tauren do you see in game?

Cairne's my favorite WarCraft character, but I think it wouldn't make sense to have a statue of the guy. Maybe a totem dedicated to him, but giant statues of fallen heroes just don't fit the Tauren culture.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Cairne was a hot headed old cow who grossly over reacted when he had no hard evidence (very ironic considering many of those are reasons he hates Garrosh so much).

Also, the Horde as a whole don't seem to be into statues. We've a lot of heroes who are more deserving of a statue and don't have one.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I don't want a statue, but a totem of shrine would be nice. Statues don't seem very Tauren-esque.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]