Wow at the queue

85 Human Warlock
lol i dc'd when eating dinner and am now in a 2700 person Q.

WTF
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Haha ahh I so want a job like that ... so over the 9am-6pm grind
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
there's free xfer's to gundrak atm for frostmourne, imo all the new transfers here and all the scrubs should @#@@ off our realm
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Anyone below 7k achievement points imo.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Anyone thats not Groot
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
I waited 3 hours to get in.
I play for 23 mins.
Game crash.
Re-log.
2100th in queue.
Wait another hour and a half.
966th in queue.

YES, BLIZ.

IMAD.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
i work at night, so if i log in in the morning, i can play all day (if i dont have anything else that has to be done) until i have to go to work :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Sorry but thems the breaks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
nah
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
I rerolled here because a few friends who live in SE Asia, and in case they decide to transfer all their characters (the time difference makes it difficult for them to raid on another server), I know I would still be able to play with them sometimes... at least on this character.

Not all Americans come to Frostmourne in order to "take advantage" of anything. I would welcome you all to my home server. Unfortunately, I sometimes get more lag than some of my friends in SE Asia do (I live on the other side of the country) on Frostmourne but I don't really see fit to put all the blame on people in another region. Even without having all the people from NA this place would still be completely full.

No need to hate. =( I'm sure I'm friendly at least sometimes!
Reply Quote
this is madness!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
12/09/2010 12:23 PMPosted by Desert
Not all Americans come to Frostmourne in order to "take advantage" of anything. I would welcome you all to my home server. Unfortunately, I sometimes get more lag than some of my friends in SE Asia do (I live on the other side of the country) on Frostmourne but I don't really see fit to put all the blame on people in another region.

There is like 7 squillion US servers, Thats why there is a US tab and a Oceanic Tab.
But when the Oceanic servers lack not even 1/4 the amount of US servers and then the non Oceanic populations flood our servers (oceanics) thats what annoys us.

I Understand ppl roll onto oceanic for their own reasons, but its the others that ruin it for the rest of us, who are actually Oceanic and rely on the Oceanic servers and there connection and Server time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/09/2010 9:04 PMPosted by Happyface
this is madness!

THIS..... IS..... FROSTMOURNE!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/10/2010 04:27 AMPosted by Groot
this is madness!

THIS..... IS..... FROSTMOURNE!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Two year gravedig, least its good to see nothing changed since last expansion release yet people still act surprised. No sympathy for those in the queues though, had they stayed on their respective servers this wouldn't of been an issue.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Still going strong with the ques!
Reply Quote
13 Human Mage
Will need to remote home to start queuing tomorrow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]