Minor Glyphs need to be reviewed

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Honestly our minor glyphs are a a complete joke atm, all of them are litterally useless. Hopefully they get reviewed once they set themselves to balancing things at 85.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Minor glyphs are not made for DPS increase anyway,
are you expecting Minor Glyphs to give like 20% extra damage to Crusader strike or something?

Reducing the mana cost for casting Blessings of XXX, Seals and idunnowutlol are still pretty useful IMO.

Minor glyphs give convenient or cosmetic improvements, such as reducing a spell's cost or removing the need for a spell's reagent.
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Paladin
swutching from SOT , SOR or SOJ is very mana consuming i found swtiching these in pvp or pve are must to gain that increase to dps
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Our minor glyphs are all discounts to already cheap buffs I use once per 30 minutes.

Until and unless they give us any minor glyph that DOES something, even something as simple as "Gives your judgements a 30 second graphical wing/halo buff" I'll roll without.

The community (and I in particular) have provided an endless stream of cosmetic suggestions. All ignored, and the only minor we had that did anything at all was buffed 50% and made a major.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Paladin glyphs, overall, are pretty laughable. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There is a great opportunity to add fun and flavour via our minor glyphs. Hopefully Blizz will address this in the future, though it obviously shouldn't be a priority. Seen some great ideas on these forums for minor glyphs!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)