Vashj'ir

85 Human Warrior
I understand Vashj'ir is a lvl 78-80 area. However when I visited the board in SW the quest icon was in silver, and when I visited the the portal to vashj'ir I would not let me click on the portal.

Is vashj'ir not a lvl 78 area?

If it is, is there another way there?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I did some digging and found this for those wondering the same this

Nethaera said:
In the next beta build the minimum level for entering and questing in Mount Hyjal and Vashj’ir will change from level 78 to level 80. All associated creature will have their levels increased to match the new flow.

Additionally, after careful review and consideration we've decided to increase the hit point values of level 80+ Cataclysm creatures. The new hit point values are roughly double their previous values.

Level 80 (OLD)

Level 80 (NEW)

Players will also now need to be level 80 in order to use the Dungeon Finder System for Throne of Tides and Blackrock Caverns.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
I would highly recommend getting some northrend epics before you go, my warrior is in a mix of blues and icc 5man items, and he's getting his ass kicked left and right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]