Questing HK's

90 Dwarf Paladin
Me and Dinklydots would just like to thank all you horde out there for all the nice extra honour we got while questing in exchange for your lives..Peace out horde XD
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I would also like to thank to alliance who gave me many hks. I would also like to say f you to those who ganked me it hapened all too often.
Reply Quote
havnt died yet
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
damn i really like the look of your dwarf man
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
12/07/2010 1:16 PMPosted by Odras
I would also like to thank to alliance who gave me many hks. I would also like to say f you to those who ganked me it hapened all too often.

where are you ?
we were looking all over the place for you
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
u started it :P

Possibly, but I was expecting you to be carebears like the rest of them that I was killing.

we were looking all over the place for you

I think I got ahead of you guys, don't worry I'll pay you a visit once I'm 85.
Reply Quote
Silly Oddy, your not killing enough players
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
pvp occurred on a pvp server
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
You killed bots and quest grinding asians....

honestly how do u feel?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
had some boomkin called injection and a rogue called koyo(?) i think that was it try to attack me numerous times, aswell as a level 81 enhance shaman with boa shoulders on with wrathful all of which got the crap kicked out of them with wings>HoW

oh and some ret pally from poisons tried to kill me in deepholme and got nearly globalled lmfao.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Anyone have fun with me throwing them off cliffs?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
12/07/2010 2:04 PMPosted by Kera
Got ganked twice running to discover instances. Killed about 50 people who tried to attack me 1v1 (bad idea)

hahahahaahahahahahahah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]