(A) 81 Holy Priest LF Guild that Raids nights

81 Troll Priest
I am currently horde but I am going to be switching to alliance asap. I am looking for a friendly, fun loving, laid back guild that raids evenings (EST). I enjoy running bg's, doing daily heroic dungeons and leveling my alts. I am looking for a guild with members that do the same. I am in a guild right now that is social only, and I just miss having a team to raid and run daily dungeons with. I just got back from a wow sabbatical, but before I left I was healing 10 and 25 man Naxx, Vault and OS.
Edited by Panacëa on 12/9/2010 6:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Looks like we may be able to meet your needs. Take a look at the below description and contact me here or any of us in game if you interested!

We are a >>CASUAL<< guild who enjoys joking around and having fun. While we do raid once a week it is by no means the focus of the guild. We enjoy succeeding as a team and having a good time while doing it. We have several VERY experienced members, but are tired of the hardcore grind. We are not progression and loot focused but personality and humor focused. Adults only please.

In game: "/who g-Liquid" and introduce yourself!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You can also check us out. We will be running 2-3 10 mans a week and then coming togethor for a 25 man once a week. We don't have any attendance requirements, we just ask if you say you'll be there that you actually are. We start our raids at 9 and end no later then 12 during the week.

volatilerum.guildomatic.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]